• 1 Post By Traction
  • 4 Post By Traction

Thread: Order Issue

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 12:01 PM
    Thanks

Order Issue

I want to share a customer service experience I am currently dealing with in the hopes that Green Farm Parts can use this as a Customer Service learning opportunity. Assuming a perfect score of 5 out of 5, Green Farm Parts would currently be at a 2 out of 5 and I still don't have a part I ordered three weeks ago.

A. (Stars -1) I ordered replacement air cleaner parts three weeks ago (10/26). I paid for shipping even though I qualified for the free shipping. The parts arrived in six days, but they shorted me a locknut.
    B. (Stars +1) I went online the same day I received the order (11/1) and chatted with Troy. Troy said it would be sent out asap.
    C. (Stars -1) After a week without any type of update (or part) I replied to the original "Your Order has Arrived" email (11/9) asking for the status (sent to: [email protected]).
    D. (Stars -1) They didn't reply to the email. I went online again 11/14 (two weeks after the shortage was reported) just after 9 am but no one was available to live chat. The automated chat said I should get a response in a few hours.
    E. (Stars -1 / +1) On the 15th (30 hours from the time I left the message on chat) I received an email from the chat system (a no-reply mailbox from freshchat.com) stating Jason sent the shorted part over night.
    F. (Stars -1) I received the missing part this morning and it's not the right locknut (it's grossly oversized). The part number was not written on the bag so I don't know what part they sent. It was a waste of money to overnight the wrong part.
    G. Now I still don't have the locknut for the bracket. I could very easily find a nut that will work, but it doesn't fix the part shortage. I depend on my online orders to be filled correctly. I have parts for the mower deck that I'll be looking to replace in the spring, but I am uncertain where I'll purchase them. My dealer is an hour away so I would prefer to have the parts delivered.

I have attached an image. The left nut is the correct size. The right nut is what GreenFarmParts sent to fix their part shortage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wrong Nut.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	657024
    Last edited by Traction; 11-16-2018 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Clarity
    IndianaJim likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 05:06 PM
    Thanks
    Its been a while since I swapped my bracket over to the new style, but I seem to recall that the 3 on the valve cover are the same size as needed for the bracket through the radiator shroud/support.
    Now, that isnt what you paid for, but it would get you working with the new bracket while you got the rest sorted out.

I personally never email with parts orders issues, or many others. I like to talk to someone and take notes.
    Email is great, as its a pretty solid trail, but its also easy for either party to get halfway through and get distracted, or hit the wrong button and mark it read when it wasnt, etc.
    Having previously worked in a field where email was the preferred method, and even the little guys received 30-50 emails a day, it can be tough to keep them all straight.
    I still called people if I could instead. I always got answers faster than most others doing that.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    GreenFarmParts does not list a phone number on their website. Under both "About Us" and "Contact Us", they list an address, hours, and an email address. Even under "Help" and the question "How do I contact you", the answer is to use the "Contact Us" link (email or postal address).

The only other option I see is "Click to Chat". My experience is their chat system is more of an automated message system that has zero tracking capability (besides screenshots) and no way to reply to a delivered message besides to initiate another Chat.

Edit: By the way, I did send them another email.
    Last edited by Traction; 11-16-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: See Edit

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Jason just replied to my email and said he personally went and pulled the correct part and shipped it next day air. The issue was they had the 8mm and 10mm nuts in the incorrect bins.

I do appreciate Jason's quick response and resolution.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Traction For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (11-16-2018)

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements