Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Free Shipping 3/14/19 - 3/17/19

1. Top | #21
    Last Online
    08-16-2019 @ 10:18 PM
    Thanks

Was ready to order

That was what I saw, was ready to order filled in the fields on the left (deleted for the screen shot) had credit card out, but stopped when I saw shipping almost $36? Did you try to purchase, you can stop before adding a credit card? Might have been my location?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Green parts tractor.jpg  
    New Green, 3046R cab, 60" deck, and FEL, soon to be departed Orange BX2200 60" deck, and FEL

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovetail View Post
    That was what I saw, was ready to order filled in the fields on the left (deleted for the screen shot) had credit card out, but stopped when I saw shipping almost $36? Did you try to purchase, you can stop before adding a credit card? Might have been my location?
    Perhaps. Might have been worth calling them for an explanation. Although I recall you saying you ordered them elsewhere.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. Top | #23
    Last Online
    08-16-2019 @ 10:18 PM
    Thanks

I did call........

I did call, but didn't want to wait for a callback, needed to mow. I used their message board, but never received a reply, usually message board are immediately answered. I found on Amazon for the same price with free shipping from another dealer. I've read in other threads about trouble with the same company?
    New Green, 3046R cab, 60" deck, and FEL, soon to be departed Orange BX2200 60" deck, and FEL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dovetail For This Useful Post:

so.fulton (04-20-2019)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #24
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovetail View Post
    I did call, but didn't want to wait for a callback, needed to mow. I used their message board, but never received a reply, usually message board are immediately answered. I found on Amazon for the same price with free shipping from another dealer. I've read in other threads about trouble with the same company?
    Overall I think GFP has been excellent. I have been dealing with them for 7 years and literally buy everything for my tractor from them. They had an episode about a year ago (?) where they were taking forever to ship orders and weren't responding to emails or phone calls. A lot of folks were getting upset. Then, just like flipping a switch, they were back to their normal routine with things shipping out quickly.

I've had no complaints on my end. On two separate orders I received damaged items (a rusty oil filter and a 7/8" bolt with damaged threads) and in both cases I contacted them and they quickly sent me a replacement.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

8. Top | #25
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,022 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    Overall I think GFP has been excellent. I have been dealing with them for 7 years and literally buy everything for my tractor from them. They had an episode about a year ago (?) where they were taking forever to ship orders and weren't responding to emails or phone calls. A lot of folks were getting upset. Then, just like flipping a switch, they were back to their normal routine with things shipping out quickly.

I've had no complaints on my end. On two separate orders I received damaged items (a rusty oil filter and a 7/8" bolt with damaged threads) and in both cases I contacted them and they quickly sent me a replacement.
    I have also used them exclusively. But when I can’t log in no matter what I have tried I can’t place an order. Seems that I am the only one having this issue however....
    jgayman likes this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

9. Top | #26

Last Online
    Today @ 07:11 PM
    Thanks
    I saw Stan's thread and needed maintenance items so I ordered them on Sunday.
    I also saw that $50 qualified for free shipping and I didn't forget to use the GTT discount.
    Received everything Tuesday (had it shipped to my employ).
    That's darn quick for the free ride.
    jgayman and OxPath like this.
    1025R FILB, vintage: 2015
    54D MM mowing deck
    Imatch hitch
    2 inch receiver for three point
    "18" cart
    Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's hooks and differential lock pedal
    Artillian 36" forks
    Stihl equipment: Saws; MS261C, MS462C, MS661RCM and Blower; BR600 and Trimmer; FS70R and Hedge Cutter; HL 56K and Pressure Washer; RB400
    Husky log splitter

10. Top | #27
    Last Online
    05-03-2019 @ 07:21 AM
    Thanks
    Do they no longer give the GTT discount?

I just placed an order and found no place to put in for it.
    I called after I placed the order and asked (on the answering machine) and they never returned the call.
    I also asked at the bottom of the order.

11. Top | #28
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg_M View Post
    Do they no longer give the GTT discount?

I just placed an order and found no place to put in for it.
    I called after I placed the order and asked (on the answering machine) and they never returned the call.
    I also asked at the bottom of the order.
    I just went in and added an item to my cart. The area to add the coupon code was right at the top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails code.jpg  

12. Top | #29
    Last Online
    05-03-2019 @ 07:21 AM
    Thanks
    Well they refuse to answer my question after numerous tries.

13. Top | #30
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,022 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Since I started this thread and reported my issues with being able to log in numerous times and couldn’t get the site to successfully change my password -

Yesterday I took the time to selectively remove cookies from my browser (Chrome on my PC) that were from GFP only. I hate removing all cookies as then I have to log in to every site I frequent for what seems like forever.

It worked. After removing the cookies I went to the site and did the “forgot your password” deal. Created a new password - they make you use a minimum of 12 mixed characters - and then logged in successfully.

So it was a rogue bad cookie of some type that was causing my problems. Too bad I missed the free shipping deal however - I still need to get just a couple filters before the end of summer. Hopefully they will run this special again.
    Kennyd likes this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast