• 9 Post By Dieseldeereguy
  • 5 Post By tj1

Thread: These guys are good!

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 05:10 AM
    Thanks

These guys are good!

I just want to say thanks for helping me with selecting the parts I need to rebuild my hydraulic cylinders. Deere parts were not very user friendly in breaking down the models. We emailed back and forth and they got me all sorted out! Thanks for your help! I can't wait to get these parts so My 4110 will be working like new again.
    super fast response and great customer service!

Thank you,
    Bob
    RandyM, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 6 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    tj1
    Last Online
    09-20-2019 @ 02:29 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldeereguy View Post
    I just want to say thanks for helping me with selecting the parts I need to rebuild my hydraulic cylinders. Deere parts were not very user friendly in breaking down the models. We emailed back and forth and they got me all sorted out! Thanks for your help! I can't wait to get these parts so My 4110 will be working like new again.
    super fast response and great customer service!

Thank you,
    Bob
    Yes they are Bob, and as of today I found out not only do they deal with Green they also deal with JD yellow! I had no idea they carried parts for my JD 450E dozer! I ordered a couple maintenance parts this morning and they are already on their way.. Unbelievable.. I will get these parts before my local heavy equipment dealer could ship them to my house.. Thank you GFP's Highly recommend this company, and the price including shipping was less expensive than if I drove to pick them up here 18 miles away...
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:43 AM
    Thanks
    +1 gfp
    2009 2520 200cx loader 46 Back Hoe 403 Rotary Cutter Artillian forks + 54" Snowblower
    1995 455 w/60" deck

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements