• 1 Post By robpm

Thread: 10% discount to email subscribers Feb 13 - 16

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-11-2019 @ 01:31 PM
    Bloomingdale, NJ which is in the north east part of NJ
    Thanks

10% discount to email subscribers Feb 13 - 16

Lord willing, I will be receiving a big order which I placed with Greenfarmparts.com today. I placed it last week and found Jeff to be very helpful in the whole process. He also matched some of his competitors prices which were lower and which were on hydraulic and motor oil. It was great to benefit from the 5% discount that is given to the users of the GTT forum. I would highly recommend ordering from Greenfarmparts.com.

Since I have signed up for their online mailing I received this email the other day. I thought that any here who might have some needs could take advantage of this special. I don't think you will be able to use the 5% and add the 10% but there is an extra 5% if you have a need.

As an email subscriber of Green Farm Parts, we are offering you this exclusive savings deal. As always, we have coupons posted online for additional savings on your John Deere parts orders. But for a limited time, we are offering you a 10% DISCOUNT on your entire online purchase. All you have to do is enter the coupon code EMAIL10 in the coupon box at checkout to save 10% on your entire online order!

Whether you're looking for a John Deere Home Maintenance Kit, John Deere Mower Blades, or any major component, this is a great time to save a bunch of money! We carry parts for:

• John Deere Lawn and Garden Tractors
    • John Deere Lawn Tractors
    • John Deere Farm Equipment
    • John Deere Gators
    • John Deere Golf & Turf Equipment
    • John Deere Skid Steers
    • .... and so much more!

This offer is good from Wednesday, February 13, 2013 to Saturday, February 16, 2013.

Not valid on previous orders or with any other promotion. Again the coupon code is EMAIL10.

Kennyd likes this.
    Rob

second owner of '05' John Deere 990 CUT with the following:
    JD 300CX FEL
    JD 8B BH
    JD PF
    Artillian PF with 2" reciever hitch adapter
    JD BB
    SpeeCo 3PH Wood Splitter
    Also an independent SplitFire Wood splitter

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robpm For This Useful Post:

andy b. (02-14-2013), dellwas (02-14-2013), Kennyd (02-14-2013), T-Mo (02-14-2013)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    02-15-2018 @ 01:18 PM
    Thanks
    Just ordered a SE seat and mounting kit. Good transaction. Very nice to deal with.
    2520; JD ballast box; BX42 Chipper; BB2060 box blade; 200CX FEL; iMatch; JD 54" blower; SS1067B spreader; Ken's Grab Hooks; JD front and rear worklight kit c/w Artillian Worklight horse blinders; Artillian Forks; Artillian Caster Carts; X-series seat and suspension with upgraded springs; Piranha toothbar

X740 ; 60D 7-iron deck with mulch kit; Brinley Aerator; De-thatcher; Ohio Steel 920 lb. Roller; JD 25 gallon sprayer; Brinley 17p cart; Custom hazard lights

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RonS For This Useful Post:

GreenFarmParts (02-20-2013)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements