I recently purchased a used powerflow and 3-bag MCS from another 1025R owner and need the parts to convert my 54D Autoconnect deck to use it, such as the double sheave pulley. Is there a kit to do this that you sell, and if not would you be able to help me identify the part numbers that I need so that I can order them on the gfp.com site?

Thank you!