The Long Haul - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree1281Likes

Thread: The Long Haul

1. Top | #121

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Thanks
    Paypal done..... I had an account with some funds so it was a no brainer to send what I had there.

Now, if someone can PLEASE get me a list of what bulbs his tractor takes so I can prepare what LED bulbs I might already have and which ones I might still need to pick up.

PS.....you guys and gals are the GREATEST !!!! :

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughsox For This Useful Post:

farmgirl19 (04-22-2019), jdforever (04-22-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #122
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdforever View Post
    Good Friday everyone,

I just contacted PayPal and they informed me that in order to make payments via "Friends and Family", you need to have a paypal account. The is no charge to set up an account and it shouldn't take but a few minutes to do so. It has been quit some time since I established my account, so I can't remember all the specifics. I did, however, link my checking account and a credit card to the account to expedite check out procedures. I don't think it's necessary to link your personal accounts if you prefer not to.

As far as the fees are concerned, payments linked to your checking or bank accounts will not incur a surcharge, however, if linked to a credit card, there will be a nominal fee charged.

Donations thru "Friends and Family" using the link that Sulley provided has proven to be a very simple, safe and secure way to help our GTT friends in need. PayPal.Me

Disclaimer: Please read and understand Paypals policy regarding fees for payments to "Friends and Family" and the use of credit cards.

Thanks to all,
    Greg
    aka: jdforever
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    You can use a credit card with Paypal, without having an account.
    Farmgirl19,

I just hung up phone for the 2nd time with a Paypal agent for verification and again they informed me that in order to send money to "Friends and family", you do need to have a personal Paypal account. Have you tried to donate without having your own personal account and were you successful at doing so? My only motive here is to supplying the correct info to those that want to support this cause, but they keep telling me you must have an account. The trial runs I did, are requiring me to either sign up or sign in to my account before it will allow me to continue with a payment.

Sincerely,
    Greg
    Greg

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

2018 JD 1025R FEL /Mauser cab / 53" Bucket/Heavy hitch tooth bar / I-Match / Kenny's extended hook / JD ballast box / Loader mounted JD 54" snow plow/9" wings / Artillian Quick-Tatch / Artillian pallet fork set/36" forks / Woods RTR48.30 tiller & LRS60 landscape rake / Howes 48" box blade /Heavy Hitch receiver/weight bracket / Heavy Hitch ripper/middle plow/subsoiler / Dual Alpena Hex Fire rear led lights / Bora 2" spacers

5. Top | #123
    GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC) farmgirl19's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 751 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdforever View Post
    Farmgirl19,

I just hung up phone for the 2nd time with a Paypal agent for verification and again they informed me that in order to send money to "Friends and family", you do need to have a personal Paypal account. Have you tried to donate without having your own personal account and were you successful at doing so? My only motive here is to supplying the correct info to those that want to support this cause, but they keep telling me you must have an account. The trial runs I did, are requiring me to either sign up or sign in to my account before it will allow me to continue with a payment.

Sincerely,
    Greg
    I was unaware of that rule, but I do know that you can send money via PayPal without an account, they just tend to take a cut out of the funds sent.

I've had a PayPal account so long that, I never considered the "Friends and Family" would be different. And of course, when I donated via the link provided, I was able to do so, fee free, so it did not raise any flags for me.

Thanks for the clarification.
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!

Happiness is contagious; Be a carrier!

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #124
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,173 Times in 1,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughsox View Post

Now, if someone can PLEASE get me a list of what bulbs his tractor takes so I can prepare what LED bulbs I might already have and which ones I might still need to pick up.
    :
    This is as close as I can get to a list without manually removing each bulb and writing them down, which I simply don't have the time (nor desire, to be honest...) to do.

John Deere Parts Catalog

If you look up each bulb's John Deere part number in Google, it shows multiple sources as well as pictures of the bulbs, which should provide the information needed. This is the best I can offer....................

For example, the headlight bulbs are John Deere oart number AXE16948 and it says they are 37.5 watts and are a substitute for part number AH166909.

Then when you look up John Deere AXE16948, this is one example of what you get (this is one example on Amazon, there are endless links for each part number in Google)

https://www.amazon.com/AXE16948-Part.../dp/B01FGGX9Q4

The lights in the tail lights are AD2062R and AR48041.

First the AD2062r bulb.......(again, one of many links or images available, if this doesn't have what you need, check the other links)

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ad2062r+b...l_3vunw479ws_e

and for the other bulb, the AR48041 (this search was only in Amazon, out in Google, there are numerous links and photos)

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ar48041+led&ref=nb_sb_noss

As far as I can tell, the link to the John Deere parts page lists all the bulbs on the tractor. You do have to open up each specific section to get the part number.

It would seem this is enough information to cross reference them. Beyond this, I don't know what to tell you...

This is where I drop the microphone on stage and walk off...................
    farmgirl19, Levi, mark02tj and 7 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SulleyBear For This Useful Post:

Toughsox (04-23-2019)

9. Top | #125
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Thanks
    SB. That is a yo mans work for not doing much.
    DRobinson likes this.
    Welcome to Intermission.

2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.

10. Top | #126

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    John Deere Parts Catalog

If you look up each bulb's John Deere part number in Google, it shows multiple sources as well as pictures of the bulbs, which should provide the information needed. This is the best I can offer....................

The lights in the tail lights are AD2062R and AR48041.

First the AD2062r bulb.......(again, one of many links or images available, if this doesn't have what you need, check the other links)

and for the other bulb, the AR48041 (this search was only in Amazon, out in Google, there are numerous links and photos)
    From this alone I can do the research. Already it appears that many of the bulbs are standard 1156, 1157, 194s. Nut I will; make sure I have exactly what I need. Thanks for the links as its a great place for me to start.

11. Top | #127
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Thanks

Update

Hello again! @s some know I had surgery a week ago to help my right leg heal up. Yesterday I got to see it and it is looking good, I have another week to go before the stitches come out. Then hopefully it will be ready for the next week to start the cast.

I was able to go and try on my left leg today and bring it back with me. So now I can start my rehab with my left leg. I will be working on standing up and I can only do so much because i have to wait for my right leg to get done. Ellen and G were impressed with how easy I made it look the 3rd time I stood up on it. It felt better too after she made a adjustment and my leg started to get used to the sleeve i have to wear.

So the shoe was the only one G could bring today. We will be going shoe shopping for other pairs of shoes soon. I gave all mine away to my brother. Not my hunting and work boots though!

Anyway here is my new leg and no its not in JD colors though I could have. Its amazing what they can do nowadays! I could have gotten pictures and flags and almost anything you want on them. I kept it simple. Plus I had to stay wiy my motto... I want the Michael Jordan camo addition so I can dunk on that ass! Almost there. Lol

Anyway, have a great weekend!
    WB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190517_093718.jpg  
    Kennyd, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 20 others like this.
    1025r with FILB, 60MMM, BH
    Frontier BB48
    County line 5ft rake
    Ken's seat springs
    BH steps
    My design cab step
    WR Long Flat toothbar
    Titan JDQA with 6ft plow

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wentonbrown For This Useful Post:

ColonyPark (05-18-2019), Levi (05-19-2019), Toughsox (05-18-2019), wildbranch2007 (05-19-2019)

13. Top | #128
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wentonbrown View Post
    Hello again! @s some know I had surgery a week ago to help my right leg heal up. Yesterday I got to see it and it is looking good, I have another week to go before the stitches come out. Then hopefully it will be ready for the next week to start the cast.

I was able to go and try on my left leg today and bring it back with me. So now I can start my rehab with my left leg. I will be working on standing up and I can only do so much because i have to wait for my right leg to get done. Ellen and G were impressed with how easy I made it look the 3rd time I stood up on it. It felt better too after she made a adjustment and my leg started to get used to the sleeve i have to wear.

So the shoe was the only one G could bring today. We will be going shoe shopping for other pairs of shoes soon. I gave all mine away to my brother. Not my hunting and work boots though!

Anyway here is my new leg and no its not in JD colors though I could have. Its amazing what they can do nowadays! I could have gotten pictures and flags and almost anything you want on them. I kept it simple. Plus I had to stay wiy my motto... I want the Michael Jordan camo addition so I can dunk on that ass! Almost there. Lol

Anyway, have a great weekend!
    WB
    Great news! Sounds like your finally making real progress. Keep us up to date, as we are always wondering how you're doing.
    DRobinson, rtgt, Levi and 7 others like this.
    Greg

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

2018 JD 1025R FEL /Mauser cab / 53" Bucket/Heavy hitch tooth bar / I-Match / Kenny's extended hook / JD ballast box / Loader mounted JD 54" snow plow/9" wings / Artillian Quick-Tatch / Artillian pallet fork set/36" forks / Woods RTR48.30 tiller & LRS60 landscape rake / Howes 48" box blade /Heavy Hitch receiver/weight bracket / Heavy Hitch ripper/middle plow/subsoiler / Dual Alpena Hex Fire rear led lights / Bora 2" spacers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jdforever For This Useful Post:

wentonbrown (05-18-2019)

15. Top | #129
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Good to hear WB. Drive on!
    rtgt, Levi, jdforever and 5 others like this.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DRobinson For This Useful Post:

wentonbrown (05-18-2019)

17. Top | #130
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 2,081 Posts
    Great news WB! Another positive step ((I know...a pun...) in the right direction as you work toward getting home.
    rtgt, Levi, mark02tj and 8 others like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is Power, Ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2 | Artillian 36" Forks w/Backrest | Markham Tooth Bar | iMatch Hitch | Heavy Hitch & Cart | Edge Tamers |
    My Personal Weather Station

18. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

wentonbrown (05-18-2019)

19. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast