Welcome to Greentractortalk.com, the unofficial John Deere forums. Our goal is for you to enjoy every second with us. This is a forum for those who have an interest in John Deere machinery to ask questions, to learn and share experiences, and for those who are professionals and have more experience to help those seeking knowledge and information. This is a friendly place that fosters ideas and learning, a good place to share experiences and show off your talents and skills. As a registered member, you are part of our friendly JD family. In return, we ask that you follow a few of our rules and policies.
Please read and understand these rules in full. By becoming a member of Greentractortalk you have agreed to these terms and conditions. Greentractortalk reserves the right to modify or change these policies at any time. As a registered member and continued participation you have agreed to any and all changes.
You may use the Greentractortalk.com website and the information, writings, images, and other information you experience on Greentractortalk.com solely for your non-commercial personal use. No right, title or interest in any content of any form is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading, saving and printing such content or otherwise. Greentractortalk.com reserves complete title and full property rights of all content.
Copyrights & License
Greentractortalk and its content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Greentractortalk, partners, affiliates, or designated third parties. The copyrights in the content are owned by Greentractortalk.com or other copyright owners who have authorized their use. Reproduction of any part of this website without the prior consent of Greentractortalk.com is strictly prohibited.
By posting, inputting, uploading, providing, and submitting, any content to Greentractortalk you are granting us royalty free, irrevocable property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, transfer, and prepare derivative works based on the content on all forms of media now known or hereinafter developed. You are also responsible for ownership or control all of the rights of the content you have submitted or posted and that the posting and use of such content by Greentractortalk.com will not infringe the rights of any third party.
Links & Linking
If you would like to link to Greentractortalk.com, you must follow these link guidelines. Website links on Greentractortalk.com are provided solely as a convenience to its members. If you use these links, you may be re-directed to other websites. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Greentractortalk.com of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained within. And as such Greentractortalk.com is not responsible for the availability, liability, or content of such websites.
Unless specifically authorized, you may not create links to Greentractortalk.com that mirror or frame the home page of Greentractortalk.com or any of its pages, or in any way mask the identity, logo, or URL of Greentractortalk.com.
Only links that are relevant to the promotion or benefit of GreenTractorTalk.com or it's members are allowed. A link must not be made to advertising of products or services or any website that is not-work safe. If you own a business and are NOT a supporting vendor of Greentractortalk.com, a link to your business IS NOT allowed.
Linking to pornographic websites or other obscene, indecent, and vulgar material is strictly forbidden.
Greentractortalk.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant any and all files available for downloading through the website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files, or programs. Any downloading from Greentractortalk.com is solely at your own risk.
Posting & Content
Greentractortalk.com is not responsible for, nor does it endorse any material appearing in any of its forums or user generated content section (including classifieds, reviews, photos, videos, prices and any other section). We do not screen material that is posted, private messaged, or emailed for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We do, however, retain the right to modify or remove posted materials that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit posted materials for any reason or no reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages and postings.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our partners will maintain no responsibility for any interaction that occurs between you and any other user or member of Greentractortalk.com. As between us, our partners and you, you alone shall be solely responsible for any consequences arising from your sharing, making available, or otherwise exchanging, through a public area, a private message, or e-mail exchange, any form of contact information with any user or member of the Greentractortalk.com website.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our partners do not endorse the content of any of your communications and are not responsible or liable for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable content in all your communications, or content in your communications that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or rights of another.
You acknowledge and agree that any financial transactions that occur between you and any other user or member of Greentractortalk.com are done so at your own risk. Greentractortalk.com does not have any knowledge of or review such transactions for legal, ethical or any other issue and explicitly disclaims any and all liability relating to the exchange of money between members.
The following applies to all user names, posts, avatars, signatures, personal messages, and e-mails.
* Multiple user names per individual are not allowed.
* Usernames stating a business name are not allowed unless you are an advertiser. Usernames as a domain name are Never allowed.
* Your account is private. If you give your user name and password to someone, and they break the rules with your account, it will be dealt with as though you did it yourself. Do not give out your member access information.
* Signatures may not have pictures larger than 180x180 and contain no animation. Signatures may ONLY contain links as describe above in the Links & Linking section. Signatures may not use a font larger than 7 point. Signature size/content may be edited at moderator's discretion if deemed inappropriate.
* You may not use or post any material that:
- infringes or violates any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret, confidentiality rights or other rights of any third party.
- is abusive, hateful, inflammatory, harmful, tortuous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- is obscene, vulgar or pornographic.
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual or other obligation.
- is being used to harass, stalk or otherwise threaten another person.
- is libelous, defamatory or invades any privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- impersonates any other person or otherwise falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity.
- contains or promotes violence, drug use, illegal gambling or any other criminal activity.
- contains any virus, Trojan Horse or any other harmful or disabling software code.
- contains or promotes any materials or information which may violate any law, rule, regulation, ordinance or requirement to which you or we are subject.
- violates the posted rules & policies for a specific section of Greentractortalk.com.
- uses any discussion forum in a commercial manner.
- contains a user name that is obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
- solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services.
- transmits material known to be false or misleading.
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit through the services: unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "surveys," "polls," or other forms of solicitation.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the services.
- transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- use the website to transmit any unsolicited messages to any recipient from whom you have not received prior consent or in a manner that violates any law or obligation regarding the transmission of email messages.
* Other posting guidelines:
- Be sensible and respectful others.
- Keep posts on topic, derailing or hijacking is not allowed, if you can't add to the discussion, don't post.
- Do not post aimlessly.
- No trolling whatso ever is allowed.
- No Brand-Bashing. Please do not attack companies, vendors, moderators, members, or users.
- Do not threaten anyone or anything on the site.
- If you are a vendor, and you are not a Greentractortalk.com sponsor, do not solicit anywhere on the website. That right is reserved for those who sponsor Greentractortalk.com.
- Please post in the correct forum, if you don't, the staff will move your thread.
- Please spell check your posts.
Private Messages, Email, File/Attachment Storage
Greentractortalk.com reserves the right to establish general practices concerning use of any email, private message services or storage we may provide. Including without limitation the rights to disable or terminate a user's account, to regulate the number of email or private messages you may send, to regulate the maximum size of any email or private message you may send and to allocate the maximum disk space that will be used on our servers on your behalf. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by us.
Greentractortalk.com considers email or private messages transmitted via the email service to be the private correspondence of the sender. We do not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of your private communications, except that you agree that we may do so: (a) as required by law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) if necessary to enforce this Agreement; (d) to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties; or (e) to protect the rights or property of Greentractortalk.com, or others.
Politics & Religion
This website is a tractor forum and not a religion or political arena. We encourage discussion on most topics, but if a topic is determined to be heading into an area which may cause offense, or a particular post is deemed to be ridiculing a member or a political / religious party, then we reserve the right to make comment either by a PM to the offending member or in addition edit or lock the thread. Please refrain from religious or political discussions in any other area than the Politics Forum.
The information contained in or made available through Greentractortalk.com (including but not limited to information contained on discussion forums, in private messages, in classified ads, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any professional field. In particular, you should consult a professional in all matters relating to that particular service. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any attempted operation, service or repair by any person following the information offered or provided within or through Greentractortalk.com. Neither Greentractortalk.com or our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
Greentractortalk.com MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO Greentractortalk.com, THE PRICES OR THE CONTENT. Greentractortalk.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO Greentractortalk.com, THE PRICES, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA Greentractortalk.com. Greentractortalk.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES IN THE PRICES WILL BE CORRECTED. Greentractortalk.com DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. Greentractortalk.com, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to us under these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, we may suspend, limit, or terminate all or a portion of your access to Greentractortalk.com at any time with or without notice and with or without cause.
Violation of the user policy may result in warning, account suspension, account deletion or any other action deemed necessary by Greentractortalk.com and its staff.
As a registered Greentractortalk.com member, all information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
Other Noteworthy Information
Participation is highly encouraged on this forum or at the very least, an introduction. Better yet, ask a question, share some tractor information, an experience or project. We want your input, and NO ONE will ever criticize you for participating here on Greentractortalk! Members receive access to enhanced features that are not available to non-members.
Why do we highly encourage participation? Participation is the hallmark of a useful exchange of information. It makes this a forum, rather than a monopoly by a few users. Interaction also makes the forum more social, more diverse, and more fun. The value of this forum is not enhanced by having a large percentage of its users lurk, i.e., make no posts (not participate), not even to introduce themselves. Moreover, people who lurk often can have agendas other than to enjoy what we offer.
Forum Content can include tractors and machines of all makes. Greentractortalk welcomes owners of all machine makes, and includes a section for these other brands. It is understood that some individuals choose to own different tractor brands. Bear in mind that we all have a passion for JD green and ultimately why we are here. However, Greentractortalk will not allow brand bashing and has no interest in becoming an all brand tractor forum.
WELCOME TO Greentractortalk.com, our John Deere family, and tractor friends. As a member you have agreed to abide by these rules and guidelines. Enjoy the FUN!