Anyone in/near Lakeland, FL or travel there with any regularity? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone in/near Lakeland, FL or travel there with any regularity?

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Thanks
    My In-laws where there for a couple days. They had just gotten there and there was a death in the family so they had to turn around and fly back.

I think they go back down next week. I can ask my FIL or I will be down there for a few weeks this winter around the holidays. While he has a big pickup, that stays up here in MN. They do have a small SUV if it might fit in there.
    Herminator likes this.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 48" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, 3pt Sprayer

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12

Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    Umm,,,did you read this post just above yours?
    Yes, and that's why I responded as I did. More details about what assistance I need since multiple people had mentioned that they might be able to to help...
    Herminator likes this.
    ---

2011 JD 2520 with 200cx loader, 61" materials bucket, and Artillian JDQA Pallet Forks (42" forks). 62D MMM, ballast box, turfs, and loaded rears.

4. Top | #13

Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sennister View Post
    My In-laws where there for a couple days. They had just gotten there and there was a death in the family so they had to turn around and fly back.

I think they go back down next week. I can ask my FIL or I will be down there for a few weeks this winter around the holidays. While he has a big pickup, that stays up here in MN. They do have a small SUV if it might fit in there.
    Thank you. It will fit in an SUV of pretty much any size... Just the trunk of many cars.

Let me know once you know more...
    Herminator likes this.
    ---

2011 JD 2520 with 200cx loader, 61" materials bucket, and Artillian JDQA Pallet Forks (42" forks). 62D MMM, ballast box, turfs, and loaded rears.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #14

Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Updating to mention that Orlando would work as well. Seller has a number of items that he picks up from Disney and is there a few times per week. Could meet at Disney Springs easily enough as there's a lot of parking and such available and it's a pretty busy public place.
    Herminator likes this.
    ---

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2