Anyone in/near Lakeland, FL or travel there with any regularity?
Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By meburdick
  • 3 Post By arlen
  • 3 Post By sennister
  • 3 Post By BigJim55
  • 1 Post By meburdick

Thread: Anyone in/near Lakeland, FL or travel there with any regularity?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:52 PM
    Thanks

Anyone in/near Lakeland, FL or travel there with any regularity?

There's an item I'm interested in buying on eBay. Because of its size, it's local pickup only as the seller has no interest in dealing with trying to ship it.

I'm wondering if there's anyone that might be in that area, or that travels to that area, that would be open to helping me get it purchased and then shipped via Greyhound to CT (it's probably the only shot I have of being able to make this in any way cost-effective).

Unless someone from the Eastern PA or MD area might be taking a road trip there and wants to bring it back with them (and I could arrange to pick up directly from you)?

Any takers?
    BigJim55 and Herminator like this.
    ---

2011 JD 2520 with 200cx loader, 61" materials bucket, and Artillian JDQA Pallet Forks (42" forks). 62D MMM, ballast box, turfs, and loaded rears.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Thanks
    Go to Florida on vacation, and you’ll come back on probation...or so the saying goes
    BigJim55, Herminator and PJR832 like this.
    4720 66hp Open Station, Power Beyond, 3rd, 4th and 5th Rear SCV, iMatch, 400cx with SSQA, 3rd Loader Function, MX6, BoDozer Grapple
    JD 320D Skid Loader
    Gator 865r...Fully Pimped Out

X748SE 24hp, 647 Tiller, 54" front blade, 47 Snow Blower, 62C deck, JD disk

JD 997 Zero Turn

Farmall B

2 miniature donkeys, 1/8 hp (each)

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Thanks
    My In Laws live there but they are here in Minnesota till September. Not sure that it would help waiting that long.
    BigJim55, Herminator and PJR832 like this.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 60" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, Sprayer cart

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meburdick View Post
    There's an item I'm interested in buying on eBay. Because of its size, it's local pickup only as the seller has no interest in dealing with trying to ship it.

I'm wondering if there's anyone that might be in that area, or that travels to that area, that would be open to helping me get it purchased and then shipped via Greyhound to CT (it's probably the only shot I have of being able to make this in any way cost-effective).

Unless someone from the Eastern PA or MD area might be taking a road trip there and wants to bring it back with them (and I could arrange to pick up directly from you)?

Any takers?
    I already took my once a yr road trip. my wife says i only can have one trip per yr

i wished i could go-as i love a good road trip just sight seeing
    Zebrafive, Herminator and PJR832 like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sennister View Post
    My In Laws live there but they are here in Minnesota till September. Not sure that it would help waiting that long.
    I don't have plans to be back in that "rough" vicinity until early November. And, even then, I'm over an hour away. So, September might actually work. lol
    PJR832 likes this.
    ---

2011 JD 2520 with 200cx loader, 61" materials bucket, and Artillian JDQA Pallet Forks (42" forks). 62D MMM, ballast box, turfs, and loaded rears.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meburdick View Post
    I don't have plans to be back in that "rough" vicinity until early November. And, even then, I'm over an hour away. So, September might actually work. lol
    I can talk to my Father in Law if it works out for you. I am not sure when they are heading out for sure. Normally they wait until after my Daughter's birthday on Sept 10.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 60" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, Sprayer cart

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sennister View Post
    I can talk to my Father in Law if it works out for you. I am not sure when they are heading out for sure. Normally they wait until after my Daughter's birthday on Sept 10.
    Thanks. I'll keep it in mind if I don't find another course.
    ---

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements