Need Hauled. REALLY NEED SOME HELP!! Looking into getting 2018 2025 SCUT hauled - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: REALLY NEED SOME HELP!! Looking into getting 2018 2025 SCUT hauled

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,169 Times in 2,603 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper04 View Post
    If I could get in that ballpark plus some more, I'd be tickled to death. MCUT is 1,007 miles from house, all major hwys. If not I just might have to go get it myself. Just too good of a deal. 2018 with just 15 hrs, and exactly what I want to the T. Just hoping to find someone with a light load headed to around NE PA.
    Not a Craiglist or Facebook "deal" is it?
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    Exactly what I thought.......

With a Mogadishu email address and not the one in Minnesota.....

Tell him what. I will buy and if its a great deal, I will drive it to him. The 1,100 miles won't even show up on the Odometer on the tractor........

Plus, if I back much of the way, it will reverse the hours put on it. If it looks too good to be true, buy two of them so its twice as good and we can split them.

It's a waxing crescent moon tonight with 31% illumination, I thought I feel a little "off balance"........
    Ray_PA likes this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Top | #13
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:47 PM
    Thanks
    Fly down there, rent a pickup and trailer from Uhaul, and drive it home. Be home by fourth meal.
    1025R, 120R FEL, 60D MMM, imatch, Frontier 2060L, Rimguard, Bunch of homemade stuff

I know he’d be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly- John Denver

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #14

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Thanks

2025 deal

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    It's a real deal at a dealer guys. I already have the purchase agreement, just have to sign it. They did give total disclosure. Sold new in April, auto connect PTO came apart damaging hyd lines and such under tractor. Took tractor back from customer, replaced ALL damaged and scratched parts. Second assembly, bearing started to migrate out of block, they re-staked bearing and just used as a demo in lot for customers. Current techs were assembling incorrectly, and didn't know of the revised part/ install kit. I gave them the DTAC solution 114914 (thanks xcopterdoc!!). To my surprise they said they were unaware of it, but checked it out and said they would install, confirm all repairs with pics, and parts list. Then to my shock they offered to split the cost for a 72 month 1,000 hr comprehensive warranty for my cooperation in helping them.

What would you do? I would love to to keep my money local, almost always have with bigger purchases, but my local dealers don't want to budge much if any on the new 2025R right now. These guys are. We're not talking about chump change here in purchase or discount.
    dieselshadow and jdforever like this.

7. Top | #15

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbar View Post
    Fly down there, rent a pickup and trailer from Uhaul, and drive it home. Be home by fourth meal.
    Thanks, checking in to that, but I think I would rather drive my '17 screw F-150 LB, KR, than a Uhaul truck.

Been crunching some numbers, and it might be cheaper to rent a trailer down there, than run mine both ways. Looking into it, and still waiting on dealer help on shipping.

8. Top | #16

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin37b View Post
    Yesterdays tractor . com . Hauling forum . Lot of good people that do it . Expect 2.00 @Mile , plus fuel . Kevin .
    Thanks. Willdo!

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2