I changed the legs, I couldn't get the wheel angles right due to compund angles. The Channel on the back of the tank is wider at the tank, it's difference from the top throws the wheel tracking off. I tried mitering the 3/16 difference but I still couldn't get it right.
Photo 5 shows how compression alters a picture, the back shot of the tank makes it look like the tank is leaning to one side and the right leg looks like it's not square with the other. .. Photo 5A is a back shot but not compressed, it shows how things really are.. The drill press looks like it's only 2 ft off the floor.
Photo 15 shows how crummy Bosch cords are, I just fixed the grinder next to it about a week ago for the same thing.
Photos 11 and 12 show how the legs are only two degrees off from one another after being welded on...
The rest is pictures of my grinders and a three new ones. The two G12SR3 grinders I bought last year, they were on sale for 39.99 or something like that to the house, they came with a sturdy case and 5 wheels each. The new Hitachi rat tail I just got this week.
I prefer 6" rat tail grinders. The Hitachi rat tails are 11 amp 5" grinders but I run 5" and 6" wheels on them. The Makita is a 6" rat tail grinder, Makita doesn't make a 6" rat tail anymore. I called Makita and asked if they might have one that was a floor model and was lucky they did have this one.. got it for less money too because they can't sell it as new... it came in a plain brown box but it had everything with it.
Hope you like the pictures... I just need to build the handle bars, run the regulator plumbing to the tank and paint it with pickup bed liner... the wheels and handle bars I'm going to paint JD yellow.
18 pictures coming, that's a whole lot of editing, hope you enjoy the pictures. :morning2: