Simplest valve to use on Power Beyond to allow switching between PB and rockshaft?

Thread: Simplest valve to use on Power Beyond to allow switching between PB and rockshaft?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    07-13-2019 @ 04:02 AM
    Thanks

Simplest valve to use on Power Beyond to allow switching between PB and rockshaft?

I have PB on a 4310 and 3046r. I have quick couplers on the wood chipper, but when connected, the lift arms/rock shaft flow are disabled. I can disconnect/reconnect quickly but it would be easier if there was a simple valve in which the PB implement and PB bypass connectors are connected and I can use the lift or implement by switching the valve.

What would be the easiest valve to use for this. It needs two female couplers/connectors for the output, and a male coupler for then inlet.
    2014 3046R CAB, H165 FEL, 72 HD" Bucket, 72D Auto MMM, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Frontier 1172 SB
    2002 4310 OS, 430 FEL, 60" HD Bucket, 60" MMM, Quick Hitch
    2001 Kubota TG1860G
    Wallenstein BX42R Chipper, JD MX5 Mower, HORST Pallet Forks
    Berkelmans Welding 2 Ton Farm Dump Trailer (JD Green)

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    01-26-2019 @ 12:01 AM
    Thanks
    I think, if your woodsplitter isn't plumbed properly if attaching it to the PB port makes the rockshaft stop working entirely.. the rockshaft should only stop working while the woodsplitter is moving... otherwise, the fluid should flow through the splitter, and right back into the downstream end of the power beyond....

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements