Single point hydraulic hook up on 1025R with H120 loader ?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Single point hydraulic hook up on 1025R with H120 loader ??

1. Top | #21

Last Online
    05-15-2019 @ 05:10 AM
    Thanks

1025 single point hydraulic connection

Quote Originally Posted by psrumors View Post
    Yep, I did and don't regret it one bit but I was in before Deere jacked up the price on the single point.
    Been trying to find a part number or something to order this. I talked with my Deere dealer and he said they do not make a Single point hydraulic connection for 1025 with H120 loader. Can you provide where you purchased yours ata d maybe some pics and numbers. I know I am looking at about $1000, but heck, when you are fighting stage 4 cancer and chemo is kicking your but, you need all the help you can get. Connecting the hydraulic lines Is getting to be just to much for me. Waiting to hear back. And thank you in advance one way or the other.

Rich

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rstoehr2 View Post
    Been trying to find a part number or something to order this. I talked with my Deere dealer and he said they do not make a Single point hydraulic connection for 1025 with H120 loader. Can you provide where you purchased yours ata d maybe some pics and numbers. I know I am looking at about $1000, but heck, when you are fighting stage 4 cancer and chemo is kicking your but, you need all the help you can get. Connecting the hydraulic lines Is getting to be just to much for me. Waiting to hear back. And thank you in advance one way or the other.

Rich
    Post #14 lists P/Ns, but not for your tractor/loader, but the coupler is number 2 and 3 on the list. Maybe bracket number 1 would work, or could be modified to work.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

4. Top | #23
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,969 Times in 2,479 Posts

Rich
    If you read through the many threads on this, you'll see it is a custom install-and that is something most dealers will not do and don't want to get involved in. There is no "kit" for your machine form JD or any other company at this time.

Central PA is probably to far for me to help you...
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #24
    Last Online
    Thanks

Rich
    Well worth doing I liked them SO MUCH, BOTH of my loader tractors have one.
    I would buy both coupler 1/2s then find a fab shop (think race cars, off road shop, welding shop, trailer builder, etc.) and take the tractor and coupler and tell them: I want a bracket built to mount this (tractor 1/2 of coupler) here. If taking the tractor is not possible, still go to shops and see if someone will come to you and draw up the bracket and build it for you.

The bracket is the biggest hurdle. mounting the coupler and connecting/changing hoses is the easy part.

Maybe there is a GTT fabricator that has access to the tractor model you have that can design and build a bracket for you.
    J

7. Top | #25
    Last Online
    Thanks

Rich
    Go back to post #2 Coaltrain (big thanks!!) listed a link for the install on 1 series with the H120 loader.
    MODS THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY!!!

He used kit BW16074. If the kit is NLA (No Longer Available) have your local dealer print out the instructions for it and see if they can determine the P/N for the bracket used in the kit.

Being able to get the bracket from JD parts (if still available) will make this very easy to add to your tractor!
    J

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3