Power beyond for rear remote

Thread: Power beyond for rear remote

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    09-30-2017 @ 05:58 AM
    Thanks

Power beyond for rear remote

I just got a 3046R. I ordered it with power beyond with the hopes of getting a backhoe at some point. I want to add rear remotes at some point. Is there a way to add 2 rear remotes that just plug in to the rear power beyond kit I have? I know I cat just hook up to power beyond for a add g a rear 3pt hitch piston for grading. But a way to add a rear control valve off power beyond for stuff like that. Or do I need to do it a different way? A second question if I want to add a 3rd valve to the front for my loader how hard is that to do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Thanks
    You can feed a SCV off of your Power Beyond port. The process is the same as is being discussed in this thread on a 2032R:

http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...questions.html

The 3-series also has a rear SCV option from Deere that you could buy and install yourself. I'm not sure how that is designed to connect into the tractor's hydro system but since it is a factory option, the provisions must be there for it.

As far as up front, you can add a diverter to your existing SCV controlling your loader or, if you are going to be adding rear remotes, add one more control to that stack and route the lines from it to the front of your machine. There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods.
    Last edited by JimR; 09-28-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,415 Posts
    There are a few factory options for rear remotes-you did not mention if you have a CAB or not?
    JD sells a kit to extend the rear 3rd SCV to the front loader, we are working on one too, here is a thread on it: http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...ction-kit.html
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements