• 1 Post By pcabe5

Thread: 200cx bucket cylinder rebuild

1. Top | #1
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

200cx bucket cylinder rebuild

I purchased the rebuild kits for my bucket cylinders. One was the old kit (dealer stock) and one was the new part number, AH176272. Well the new kit is $24 dollars more expensive and it did not contain all the parts of the old kit, at least not for the 200cx. So I also needed a rod seal kit ahc16980 to complete the rebuild. I was a little irritated to say the least but they are done except for putting them back on the loader. So if you rebuild yours be aware you will need two kits.
    Superglidesport and keane like this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pcabe5 For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (10-06-2017), mrclean1776 (10-06-2017)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Stange, its been a while but when I did my 410 loader cylinders years ago the kits contained everything needed-including the little plastic "tool" for disassembly.
    pcabe5 and BigJim55 like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:38 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabe5 View Post
    I purchased the rebuild kits for my bucket cylinders. One was the old kit (dealer stock) and one was the new part number, AH176272. Well the new kit is $24 dollars more expensive and it did not contain all the parts of the old kit, at least not for the 200cx. So I also needed a rod seal kit ahc16980 to complete the rebuild. I was a little irritated to say the least but they are done except for putting them back on the loader. So if you rebuild yours be aware you will need two kits.
    pcabe5--i have to ask u-what made u rebuild ur curl cylinders? was they leaking at the seals? mine doesn't leak any oil -yet. here this summer my hoist cylinder decided to let some oil out on the garage floor-but that was it-and it dried up then.

did u do a thread on ur curl cylinders? any pics along the way? too many questions yet?
    pcabe5 and johnH123 like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    Stange, its been a while but when I did my 410 loader cylinders years ago the kits contained everything needed-including the little plastic "tool" for disassembly.
    Well the old part number was a snap and every seal you needed. The new part number doesn't have the end cap internal seals and plastic wear ring for the 200. They are in the bag I just don't know what cylinder it would go to because they are bigger diameter and wouldn't fit even if you tried. The disassembly tool was in both kits. It's also has more seals than needed so I'm thinking it's some sort of universal kit that fits multiple cylinders.
    johnH123 likes this.

8. Top | #5
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    pcabe5--i have to ask u-what made u rebuild ur curl cylinders? was they leaking at the seals? mine doesn't leak any oil -yet. here this summer my hoist cylinder decided to let some oil out on the garage floor-but that was it-and it dried up then.

did u do a thread on ur curl cylinders? any pics along the way? too many questions yet?ol:
    I rebuilt them because if I unplugged the curl circuit the bucket would move so it had to be bypassing inside cause there was no external leaks. I was going to take some pictures of the second one until I realized the darn kit needed more parts and I had to run back to town. Like I said I was irritated to say the least.
    johnH123 likes this.

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements