Here are some pictures of my recently completed install of Brian's T&T kit. This first set was taken with my Samsung S7 phone which has a pretty good camera but be advised they won't be as good as when I put more pix up taken with my Nikon. The next set will include the cylinders installed and range of motion and how I installed the control handle. I thought I took pictures when I was running wire from the handle but I can't find them at the moment.
For those that follow in my footsteps, the most difficult aspect of the install by far was figuring out where/how to mount the diverter valve assembly. The kit bracket was not going to work in its supplied form which I was anticipating from the get-go. I thought about fabricating a bracket since I have metalworking equipment but I wanted to work with the supplied bracket since it already had tapped holes for the valve body mounting - why make a new bracket and tap four holes. I had a serious attack of lazy.
I straightened the bracket out on my shop press (it had a 90* turn at the top) and started to play around with mounting position. The pictures tell the story of my final evolution of the bracket modification. I shortened the bracket by cutting it in half on the bandsaw and welded it in a new position and I angled it up some to make for easier access to the SCVs.