WR long diverter for grapple. What about the future for T&T?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: WR long diverter for grapple. What about the future for T&T?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Thanks

WR long diverter for grapple. What about the future for T&T?

Iím looking at getting a grapple for my 1025 and the Wr long diverter kit. Iím not sure when but Iíd like to get the T&T or at the very least the top from fit rite. Is there anything I need to do now or add now so I donít waste time and money down the road? Or do I just add the Wr diverter & grapple now and then worry about the T&t when the time comes?
    Iím pretty sure Iím getting the new frontier grapple & diverter within a month but thatís not 100%
    buckteeth445 likes this.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,415 Posts
    If your looking for a ďdiverterĒ kit, then you should be looking at the Artillian kit, itís a more refined kit making for a cleaner fit and install. WRL does offer the true 3rd function kit, but in my opinion thatís not a great option for small tractors with limited hydraulic flow. If you go the diverter route, that will have no effect on adding remotes for a TNT setup.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. Top | #3
    Fit Rite Hydraulics MtnViewRanch's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    Iím looking at getting a grapple for my 1025 and the Wr long diverter kit. Iím not sure when but Iíd like to get the T&T or at the very least the top from fit rite. Is there anything I need to do now or add now so I donít waste time and money down the road? Or do I just add the Wr diverter & grapple now and then worry about the T&t when the time comes?
    Iím pretty sure Iím getting the new frontier grapple & diverter within a month but thatís not 100%
    If you feel that you need to have a true 3rd function instead of an actual diverter valve (diverter recommended) then I recommend that we put that true 3rd function valve stacked in with the other valves you will need for the top & tilt set. This makes for a cleaner over all installation having all the valves stacked together in one location. This way you don't have a need for a separate location for the WR Long valve as well as not having to make yet another set of hoses.

Maybe get a few prices and understand everything that needs to be done for each step and you can then make an informed decision and cost estimates based on doing things one way vs the other to achieve what your ultimate goal is going to be.
    Brian

Manufacturer of Fit Rite Hydraulics

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Thanks
    I don't know enough about your 1025R, but does it have any rear hydraulic valves??
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    If your looking for a ďdiverterĒ kit, then you should be looking at the Artillian kit, itís a more refined kit making for a cleaner fit and install. WRL does offer the true 3rd function kit, but in my opinion thatís not a great option for small tractors with limited hydraulic flow. If you go the diverter route, that will have no effect on adding remotes for a TNT setup.
    I was actually looking into the artillian one solely. My sales guy deals with Wr long so it would have been put into the 0% interest if I needed along with $300 installation if i just didnít want to deal with it. He suggested i save the $300 and do it myself. I work ALOT especially at times so it may be easier for me to go make that money and just let them do it. It depends on work at that time.
    I mentioned artliian to him and he was interested and will be looking into it.
    Oh and I donít know for sure if Iím looking for the diverter kit or not. Iím researching all that now since Iíd also love the TnT sooner than later also.
    Kenny I will email you one day as I had an idea for your hooks that you may or may not be able to do. And then I plan on making a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    If you feel that you need to have a true 3rd function instead of an actual diverter valve (diverter recommended) then I recommend that we put that true 3rd function valve stacked in with the other valves you will need for the top & tilt set. This makes for a cleaner over all installation having all the valves stacked together in one location. This way you don't have a need for a separate location for the WR Long valve as well as not having to make yet another set of hoses.

Maybe get a few prices and understand everything that needs to be done for each step and you can then make an informed decision and cost estimates based on doing things one way vs the other to achieve what your ultimate goal is going to be.
    And this is exactly why Iím looking into this. I need you guys to tell me what i need lol. I want my best option.
    I emailed you about 2 months ago to get a round about quote so I know what Iím looking at when the time comes. So yes I need to look into getting all the valves & 3rd function rolled into one even if I wait to get the rest of the TnT at a later date.
    I prolly should have read back through our emails. I didnít ask to many questions as I didnít want to take up to much time till I got more serious. I believe Iím getting a little more serious now.
    I also mentioned fit rite to my sales guy and he liked what I was telling him. Maybe more business which you may or may not need. Hope that was ok and hope that helps you

Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    I don't know enough about your 1025R, but does it have any rear hydraulic valves??
    No valves yet. Just a 2016 1025r tlb. Iím looking into possibly swapping out to a 2018 2025R with a backhoe
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlegreenmachine For This Useful Post:

MtnViewRanch†(11-08-2018)

9. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Thanks
    I know you're super busy (just saw your other post where you got your first day off in a month!!), but don't let their offer of installing it sway you to the WR Long kit. The Artillian kit only took me a few hours to install and it was a good sense of accomplishment. It also gave me the confidence to tear into it when one of my spool valves acted up a couple of months ago. Had I let my dealer install it, I probably would have taken it back to them when I had an issue.

You're a super handy guy. Installing the diverter is going to be a no brainer for you!!
    Kennyd and fdmars like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

10. Top | #7
    Fit Rite Hydraulics MtnViewRanch's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Thanks
    I personally would go with a diverter, without question. Actually have them for loader 3rd functions on 2 of my tractors and one of them would be considered to have a higher GPM pump with a 17GPM implement pump. But depending on what you may actually need, it might be advantages to incorporate a true 3rd function in with the rear remote valves.

The reason I say this is because of the way I set things up, it is very easy to use the intended 3rd function valve as an additional rear remote.

BUT, you need to keep in mind that the actual tilt cylinders are different between the different models. You don't want to be getting this stuff thinking that you will simply take it off and put it on a different tractor. While some of the parts will work, everything WILL NOT.

All things that should be considered.
    johncanfield likes this.
    Brian

Manufacturer of Fit Rite Hydraulics

11. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    I know you're super busy (just saw your other post where you got your first day off in a month!!), but don't let their offer of installing it sway you to the WR Long kit. The Artillian kit only took me a few hours to install and it was a good sense of accomplishment. It also gave me the confidence to tear into it when one of my spool valves acted up a couple of months ago. Had I let my dealer install it, I probably would have taken it back to them when I had an issue.

You're a super handy guy. Installing the diverter is going to be a no brainer for you!!
    Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it. Nope. If I need to choose between the two Iíll be going artlillian now. My dealer may even install it. He said he needed to show his guys first to make sure. The question about whether Iím going now or not will be time frame. I like to look at it like this. Can I do this work in the same amount of time to pay for it? If yes and Iím working 5-7 days a week it may be better for me to let them do it so I can just enjoy my grapple . But Iím about to spend a good bit of money so I will first try and. And time to install it.

I personally would go with a diverter, without question. Actually have them for loader 3rd functions on 2 of my tractors and one of them would be considered to have a higher GPM pump with a 17GPM implement pump. But depending on what you may actually need, it might be advantages to incorporate a true 3rd function in with the rear remote valves.

The reason I say this is because of the way I set things up, it is very easy to use the intended 3rd function valve as an additional rear remote.

BUT, you need to keep in mind that the actual tilt cylinders are different between the different models. You don't want to be getting this stuff thinking that you will simply take it off and put it on a different tractor. While some of the parts will work, everything WILL NOT.

Yes sir. I figured all of it was different. Different cylinders and hoses. Iím about to make my final decision on keeping my 1025 or jumping to the 2025. As soon as that is figured out I will be back to getting in touch with you
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Iím about to make my final decision on keeping my 1025 or jumping to the 2025. As soon as that is figured out I will be back to getting in touch with you
    oh boy another new tractor is coming-- along with a top-n-tilt with a set of rear remotes to boot. whoo--hoo. i say.

johncanfield likes this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

13. Top | #10

Last Online
    Thanks
    I personally would go with a diverter, without question. Depending on what you may actually need, it might be advantages to incorporate a true 3rd function in with the rear remote valves.

Iím leaning more on the 2025r with factory backhoe with grapple. I believe I am looking to make the grapple work now and add just the top link within a year if not sooner. No tilt.
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast