Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 1025r adding more hydraulic hook ups

1. Top | #1
    IMR

Last Online
    06-23-2019 @ 01:24 PM
    Thanks

1025r adding more hydraulic hook ups

So I purchased a 1025r but was told by a buddy that when the rear snowblower is on I can’t tilt the front bucket ! Is there a valve I can add to keep the full controls of the front bucket ?
    dexters likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMR View Post
    So I purchased a 1025r but was told by a buddy that when the rear snowblower is on I can’t tilt the front bucket ! Is there a valve I can add to keep the full controls of the front bucket ?
    Not sure what your buddy is talking about, a rear 3 point hitch blower will be mounted to the 3 point hitch arms and the front end loader bucket will operate from a different control all together.

Is he talking about having a hydraulic chute control on the rear blower and using some of the front hydraulics for controlling the chute? If that's the case,
    There are ways to divert the front hydraulics to accomplish multiple tasks but it depends on the implements and the specific needs.

I guess, more specifics are needed to completely answer your question........Here is one of the most common and popular diverter valves but its often used for something different than what your buddy seems to be describing......

Which rear blower are you talking about (Make and Model number)...? We assume you are talking about the 120R or H120 Front end loader?

Hydraulic Products

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    07-12-2019 @ 06:39 PM
    Thanks
    Here are a couple more options that would allow your 3-point snowblower's hydraulic chute control to be independent of the joystick hydraulic circuits:

1. JD offers a third, rear mounted, Selective control Valve (SCV) for the 1-series. It has a valve/couplers that is mounted on the right rear of the tractor, between the seat and the fender. The control lever extends horizontally, somewhat over the 3-point hitch control. It and "Power Beyond", which are the hydraulic couplers typically used to feed/return the backhoe hydraulics are mutually incompatible. Your post made no reference of a backhoe, but I thought I would mention this just in case. Which kit you will need depends on when your tractor was built. The MSRP on the kit is $683.00. It list the details of the kit on the "build your own" web page:

https://configure.deere.com/cbyo/#/e...80/attachments

2. Another aftermarket option for an independent rear SCV would be site supporter "Fit Rite Hydraulics". They offer a very comprehensive configuration of rear SCVs and also are compatible with the "Power Beyond" hydraulic circuit.

https://www.fitritehydraulics.com/
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    IMR

Last Online
    Thanks
    He had the blower set up by JD its a manual chute and tilt on the blower . Is the 3 point controlled by its own hydraulics or do you need to un hook lines ?

Also they said when the mower deck is on the machine they loose lift on the front loader !

This machine is a 2014-15 1025r .

I think they messed something up ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3394B6D3-AD54-4EAC-8C39-5EA9C7720BB2_1543241993765.jpeg  

7. Top | #5
    IMR

Last Online
    Thanks
    So I guess his 1025r has hydraulic 3 point lift and mine is manual ?

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,414 Posts
    The 3PH is fully hydraulic and completely independent of the loader, your buddy is completely wrong.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

9. Top | #7
    IMR

Last Online
    Thanks
    Weird I have not picked up the tractor yet . The sales guy told me that my tractor comes with manual lift ! I thought the 3point system was a independent hydraulic system from the loader hydraulics ?

Sales guy told me the mower deck is manual lift also ?

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Weird I have not picked up the tractor yet . The sales guy told me that my tractor comes with manual lift ! I thought the 3point system was a independent hydraulic system from the loader hydraulics ?

Sales guy told me the mower deck is manual lift also ?
    The term "Manual Lift" refers to the mower deck. The default way that SCUT/CUT tractors raise and lower the mid-mount mower deck is they have linkages going back to the 3PH arms. When you raise and lower the 3PH (hydraulically) it pulls on the linkage and raises/lowers the mower deck. When using manual lift the 3PH arms will raise and lower at the same time as the mower deck.

There is also an option for "independent lift" which involves installing another small hydraulic cylinder under the tractor which is uses to raise and lower the mower deck. There are a few ways to connect this cylinder. One is to simply disconnect one of the loader hoses and use that port and another is to install a diverter valve which provides an additional hose connection and allows you to "switch" between the loader and raising the mower deck.

But in all cases, the hydraulics used to raise and lower the 3PH are completely independent from the hydraulics used for the loader.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:14 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    The 3PH is fully hydraulic and completely independent of the loader, your buddy is completely wrong.

Your buddy must have a Kubota. I think that's the way it works on them.

Last edited by mark02tj; 11-26-2018 at 10:54 AM.
    Kennyd and balrog006 like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

12. Top | #10
    IMR

Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks guys for helping me this is my first 1025r.

My goal is I want to be able to have the mower on and have full control of the front loader ! Also if I have the rear snowblower on I will be able to lift the snowblower and also have full control of the loader .

Is this possible with the factory configuration or do I need to purchase the 3rd service port kit ?

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast