Hello from the new guy! Hope all is well!
Last winter we(me,girlfriend, and father in-law) purchased a 2006 2320 with just over 200 hours. Came with 47” front blower and MMM. Let me start by saying I love this thing! We bought this for the main purpose of snow removal( I live in northern Maine) mainly because my job requires me early in the morning and my girlfriend was typically alone to get herself out of the driveway(she also loves the tractor)
This winter we purchase a scraper blade for the rear. Which I am also in love with! We bought the 6-way blade and it is equipped with hydraulic angle. Problem is I don’t have ports in the rear!
I’ve read multiple threads on here and every time I think I have it figured out I get more confused. Now I do have a pretty basic knowledge of hydraulic systems (enough to get me in trouble)
Now to the questions
Am I correct to assume SCV selective control valve is another valve(lever) or the one to run the front end. PB=Power beyond? BH= back hoe? SCUT=sub compact utility tractor? Hydrualic spools= number of levers(basically) ex. 2 spool has 2 levers? and I know you can get a 2 spool with one 4-way lever.
2. Power beyond is constant flow to feed back hoe, log splitter etc. Anything that has its own SCV correct?
3. Is it possible to add a SCV before the outlet ports of PB loop?
4. Correct me if I’m wrong. Feed out from PB connected to feed in on new SCV, return line from PB connected to return side on new SCV. Then I can run the feed out on the SCV and connect to return on SCV to keep the constant flow until implement is needed?
5. On my new SCV I have 2 spools do I need a loop for constant flow on both spools? Or can I use one and plug the other?
6. What happens if constant flow is not maintained? If I plumb this wrong will it be obvious and be able to be corrected or will everything work then blow to pieces while I’m cleaning the driveway?
7. I think I know this one but a return line to the tank(transmission) is not required correct? Preferred but not required?
Apologize for the long post! Thank you to all who read and those who help!! I’m going to try to add some pictures to help explain my thinking not sure if I’ll be able to.