. . . am I making any sense, don't really know what I'm writing about!!!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By FredSG
  • 1 Post By ddinham
  • 1 Post By Kennyd
  • 2 Post By JimR

Thread: . . . am I making any sense, don't really know what I'm writing about!!!

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    07-13-2019 @ 08:49 AM
    Thanks

. . . am I making any sense, don't really know what I'm writing about!!!

Hello,

This forum is terrific for all the help I'm getting . . . and believe me, I need all the help I can get

So my JD 4052R has been factory ordered, but I won't see it for a few months. I have no problem waiting for it.

My 4052R has been ordered with the following - BLV10045, Dual Rear 4th & 5th SCV; BLV10457, Load Center Assembly; and BLV10763, Loader Handle EH 3rd SCV. Here is my question(s):

With the above ordered hydraulics will I be able to (1) Hook up a Grapple and have full functionality? (2) When I order a rear snow blower with hydraulics, will I be able to control chute rotation and cap rotation?

Or will I need something else to make it all work for me? If you are answering this, make believe I don't know anything about hydraulics (which I don't) so make it simple, please

FredSG
    OxPath likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Thanks
    The grapple will require a hookup on the front frame of the loader, so if you have that, the 3rd SCV would work fine. If the snow blower has hyd powered chute rotation, then the 4th or 5th SCV will work for that. I have a hyd angle rear blade and I use 4th SCV for that and 5th SCV for the hyd top link. You might need a line restrictor to be able to make the control move the attachments slow enough to make it easier to use them. I don't have one on my rear blade, but I do have one on my hyd top link.

Dave
    OxPath likes this.
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ddinham For This Useful Post:

FredSG (02-12-2019)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    07-13-2019 @ 08:49 AM
    Thanks
    Dave,

Can you describe the "hookup" I would need on the loader frame . . . part # or photo of what I'll need to order.

Fred

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Fred, revue the document and pictures attached. The 3rd SCV comes with the piping to have the QD's (quick disconnects) extended to the mid section (where the loader connects) OR the rear of the tractor. There was some discussion on doing both at the same time, but that was a custom job - not something JD offered. So if you have the plumbed to the mid section, you will need hoses to go up the loader frame so you can plug in your grapple. The JD kit I believe is # BW16414 and is rather expensive. Another option is to get 1/4" or 3/8" hoses from a local shop (or us) and make the simple kit yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG   h180 3rd.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    OxPath likes this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennyd For This Useful Post:

FredSG (02-12-2019)

9. Top | #5

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:31 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FredSG View Post
    With the above ordered hydraulics will I be able to (1) Hook up a Grapple and have full functionality? (2) When I order a rear snow blower with hydraulics, will I be able to control chute rotation and cap rotation?

Or will I need something else to make it all work for me? If you are answering this, make believe I don't know anything about hydraulics (which I don't) so make it simple, please
    You'll have all of the expensive parts needed to do all of that. You'll need to add hoses and fittings to match everything up as needed.

It's kinda like having a spigot plumbed to the side of your house and a swimming pool out in the back yard. Ya still need a garden hose to get that water from the spigot into the pool before you can go swimming!
    OxPath and Spectre like this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements