I am looking at some loader-mounted hydraulic implements like an auger and an articulating brush cutter but they all specify a needed hydraulic flow rate. Is the flow-rate quoted in the tractor specifications applicable for the lines going to the loader also or just to the rear valves? The tractor I am going to use is a 6105E.