• 1 Post By Sportshot2
  • 2 Post By goat704!

Thread: Artillian Third Function Diverter

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Thanks

Artillian Third Function Diverter

So I had my dealer install my diverter kit and soon (I hope) Iíll be taking my plow off and putting the bucket back on. I did a search but didnít find the answer I was looking for.

When disconnecting the plow angle hydraulic hoses do you need to have the key in the on position to relieve the hydraulic pressure while you hold the button and work the SCV to relieve the pressure on the plow hoses?

When disconnecting the loader I just shut the tractor off and then worked the joy stick in all directions to relieve the pressure.
    OxPath likes this.
    2018 John Deere 1025r, Mauser cab, rear wiper, rear light, FEL, Piranah tooth bar, Heavy Hitch weight bar, 8 suitcase weights, 55 amp alternator, Kens hooks and seat springs, 54Ē MMM, 66Ē Loader mounted CTA plow, Artillian 3d function diverter kit. New Green equipment =less green in investments

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportshot2 View Post
    When disconnecting the plow angle hydraulic hoses do you need to have the key in the on position to relieve the hydraulic pressure while you hold the button and work the SCV to relieve the pressure on the plow hoses?
    That depends on how they wire the diverter switch in. If they tap a power source that is only hot when they key is on the "On" position then, yes, you'd have to be in the "On" position to activate the switch and relieve pressure. If they tap off a wire that is always hot then it won't make any difference.
    Kennyd, fdmars, BigJim55 and 5 others like this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JimR For This Useful Post:

Sportshot2†(03-19-2019)

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Thanks
    JimR is 100% correct!

If you don't know how they wired it, push the button a few times with the key off. If you can hear the solenoids on the diverter click, then it's always "hot". If you don't hear the click, turn on the key and try it again. The click is pretty faint, but you should definitely hear it when you push the button.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

Sportshot2†(03-19-2019)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    JimR is 100% correct!

If you don't know how they wired it, push the button a few times with the key off. If you can hear the solenoids on the diverter click, then it's always "hot". If you don't hear the click, turn on the key and try it again. The click is pretty faint, but you should definitely hear it when you push the button.
    Might have to bring my wife out and use her ears. With the cab and my lousy hearing I donít want to just think I may have heard something. If there is a click Iím confident she will hear it.
    mark02tj likes this.
    2018 John Deere 1025r, Mauser cab, rear wiper, rear light, FEL, Piranah tooth bar, Heavy Hitch weight bar, 8 suitcase weights, 55 amp alternator, Kens hooks and seat springs, 54Ē MMM, 66Ē Loader mounted CTA plow, Artillian 3d function diverter kit. New Green equipment =less green in investments

9. Top | #5
    Last Online
    07-02-2019 @ 08:40 AM
    Thanks
    Might have to bring my wife out and use her ears. With the cab and my lousy hearing I donít want to just think I may have heard something. If there is a click Iím confident she will hear it.
    Are you trying to say women hear everything, even when they should'nt ?
    fdmars and mark02tj like this.
    2017 2032R - 220r FEL, 72" mmm,Frontier 2084 blade ,JD 670 tiller, frontier 48" pallet forks, allied 2060 snowblower,JD 513 brush hog, EA 55" grapple,Frontier 2060 box blade, Farmi 351p logging winch
    LX 186 - 48" deck, 38" snowblower
    F 510
    GTX 38
    Cub Cadet GTX 1054
    2011 825i Gator

10. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Thanks
    You could just ask the dealer how they wired it in when you pick it up.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

11. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimR View Post
    You could just ask the dealer how they wired it in when you pick it up.
    Your right, but if someone asked me to recall something specific that I did over four months ago back in my working days I may not remember. Heck, the way things are now I have trouble remembering what I went to the kitchen for. Well as long as Iím there might just as well have a snack. Maybe thatís what I went for!

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements