4044R 4th and 5th and 3rd function problem...
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jcruse

Thread: 4044R 4th and 5th and 3rd function problem...

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    07-17-2019 @ 02:18 AM
    Thanks

4044R 4th and 5th and 3rd function problem...

I have a brand new open station 40440 R with 4th and 5th outlets and 3rd function installed. I have a previous post about a month ago where dealer installed it all wrong. Well after researching on here and showing dealer I thought we had it all figured out and fixed.
    Well it's been back at dealer once again and they tell me it's still fixed rite. Here's my problem now.....
    When running the tractor at 2500 rpm to get 540 on the pto the line running to the 4th outlet vibrates and there is a loud humming noice. The longer I run the tractor at high rpms, the louder the humming noice gets. The lines get hot. It also vibrates the finder. Now, while running at high rpms, when I move the loader up or down , the vibration stops and the humming noice also stops. This humming noice is loud and very annoying. The dealer is saying this is normal. Please tell me this is not normal. Why does the humming stop while running the loader? Any and all help is appreciated. I attached pics. The line that is vibrating is the very top line to the left in the pics. Thankyou all for any help, Jonny C
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190531_170155.jpg   20190531_170215.jpg   20190531_170250.jpg  
    JD4044M likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Thanks
    Anyone have this problem?

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    06-17-2019 @ 02:09 PM
    Thanks
    Yes my 4044R is doing similar things, whenever running it the 4th and 5th valves and lines going to it become very hot and there is always a slight hiss coming from them like something is bypassing. Running the loader changes the noise temporarily but whenever i stop moving the loader (return joystick to center) i get loud clicks from the 4th and 5th blocks like pressure or flow is suddenly dead-heading there. Something is definitely not right and I hope I haven't been wearing down the pump this whole time, I already have 85 hours on the machine and haven't had a chance to take it in yet to look at this issue. I dont notice anything in your pictures that looks different from mine. Have you gotten anymore info on this?

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Birchcraft,
    My tractor is back at dealer as I type this. Except this time it is at a different dealer than where I purchased. There is a long thread on this on large compact forum. I will be updating that thread as soon as I get my tractor back, but this different dealer is saying the original dealer still had lines installed wrong and had to order new line.Hope to get it back tomorrow. Stay tuned, I'll let you know. Thanks..

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements