Bucket and fork dolly
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bucket and fork dolly

  1. Top | #1
    Termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Bucket and fork dolly

    I made a dolly for my forks and bucket I think it turned out good for a first attempt. The only change is I need to move the casters out a little more on the fork frame side to make it a little more stable. It's fine the way it is but just a little tippy if your not careful. Now to get some green or yellow paint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1500.JPG IMG_1501.JPG IMG_1502.JPG

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Termite For This Useful Post:

    Marlin(02-28-2017)

  3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  4. Top | #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Online
    09-10-2018 @ 09:44 PM
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Termite View Post
    I made a dolly for my forks and bucket I think it turned out good for a first attempt. The only change is I need to move the casters out a little more on the fork frame side to make it a little more stable. It's fine the way it is but just a little tippy if your not careful. Now to get some green or yellow paint
    Great looking job. I have been using a regular pallet for storing my bucket but this would allow hauling both on trailer easily. Neat work.
    pcabe5, BigJim55 and Marlin like this.

  5. Top | #3
    romcjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    10-06-2019 @ 04:17 PM
    Location
    Waller,TX.
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 150 Times in 97 Posts
    That's pretty cool !!! Nice job !!
    pcabe5 and Marlin like this.
    Ron
    2016 1025R SILB (Self Installed Loader Backhoe)
    54 Autoconnect MMM
    JD Imatch
    Several homemade Mods
    Ken's bolt on grab hooks combo , Diff lock pedal , Oblong slings , Backhoe Steps
    Piranha tooth bar
    Artillian forks
    Armstong Ag 4' Box Blade
    Fimco 40 gal. 3 pt. sprayer
    Blue Hawk (?) Plug Aerator

    2016 x580
    Power Flow 14 Bushel Bagger
    Brushguard
    Jeff's LED Taillights
    JD Mulch Kit
    42 Hyd. Tiller

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    34,354
    Thanks
    5,814
    Thanked 3,982 Times in 2,939 Posts
    Nice job Termite.
    Similar to an Artillian Fork-n-Bucket Cart.

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Artillian_BFD-04_Loaded_360.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	321442
    Storage Solutions
    Last edited by Gizmo2; 02-27-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    pcabe5, BigJim55 and Marlin like this.
    Keith

    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD,
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

  8. Top | #5
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    5,663
    Thanks
    1,459
    Thanked 744 Times in 605 Posts
    Nice work.👍
    BigJim55 and Marlin like this.

  9. Top | #6
    Termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts
    Thanks for all the complements. Now on to the backhoe dolly
    Marlin and wentonbrown like this.

  10. Top | #7
    Plug Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    NE Iowa
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 96 Times in 74 Posts
    This is on my project list, but I wasn't going to connect the sides with cross braces. Is that something you tried at all? I'm just trying to save myself time from building to separate fork-mounted wheels and having it not work...
    Marlin likes this.

  11. Top | #8
    Termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plug Ugly View Post
    This is on my project list, but I wasn't going to connect the sides with cross braces. Is that something you tried at all? I'm just trying to save myself time from building to separate fork-mounted wheels and having it not work...
    If you don't connect them together it won't work with just the bucket which is when you would need it when you are using the forks

  12. Top | #9
    Plug Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    NE Iowa
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 96 Times in 74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Termite View Post
    If you don't connect them together it won't work with just the bucket which is when you would need it when you are using the forks
    Ok, I see that point. I was trying to avoid having to always set my forks to the same width. Maybe I'll make the cross brace adjustable.

  13. Top | #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Central CT
    Posts
    2,334
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 220 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plug Ugly View Post
    Ok, I see that point. I was trying to avoid having to always set my forks to the same width. Maybe I'll make the cross brace adjustable.
    Or just make the slots wide enough to accommodate the various fork widths that you could be set at.
    Marlin and wentonbrown like this.
    ---

    2011 JD 2520 with 200cx loader, 61" materials bucket, and Artillian JDQA Pallet Forks (42" forks). 62D MMM, ballast box, turfs, and loaded rears.

  14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts