Thinking about selling my functioning 46 Backhoe off my 2320 tractor. Production year is 2006 Rumor had it this backhow was no longer avaiable new, which raises a number of questions in my mind. Please provide insight into the following:
1. Is a new 46 Backhoe and subframe available for a 2320 tractor?
2. If so what would one expect to pay for a new unit with beefed up subframe?
3. If selling, and the prospective buyer is trying to utilize on his tractor, and no power takeoff hydraulics are on the prospecyive buyers receiving tractor, how does this impact the price?
4. Assuming the prospective buyer needs backhoe, frame, and hydraulics, how much is the package worth? (almost same question as #3)
5. How much would one expect to pay for the standard subframe which I would have to reinstall on my tractor if I part with the beefier subframe when I sell the backhoe?
6. Is there a pricing guide online I could consult for pricing info on the tractor and its attachments?
7. Is it a bad move to sell the PTO hydraulics? How much would they be to replace if I had the desire to reinstall another attachment in need of these hydraulics. New and used price on this.