Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Titan pallet forks

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-02-2018 @ 09:08 PM
    Thanks

Titan pallet forks

anyone have any experience with Titan? 48" John Deere Pallet Fork Attachment

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    11-08-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Bloomingdale, NJ which is in the north east part of NJ
    Thanks
    I don't have any experience with them so I can't say if they are good or not. They look sturdy enough. What model tractor do you have and what loader? If you have one of the JD CUT's with FEL's that work with the Artillian forks that is the way I would go. They are much lighter giving you more lift capacity. Artillian is one of the vendors on this forum. Just look under the supporting vendors section of the forum.
    Rob

second owner of '05' John Deere 990 CUT with the following:
    JD 300CX FEL
    JD 8B BH
    JD PF
    Artillian PF with 2" reciever hitch adapter
    JD BB
    SpeeCo 3PH Wood Splitter
    Also an independent SplitFire Wood splitter

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    3520 with 300cx loader. I want a grapple on my forks and in the next year their suppose to be making that set up.
    havent found anyone marking forks for the Deere with a grapple yet.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie. View Post
    3520 with 300cx loader. I want a grapple on my forks and in the next year their suppose to be making that set up.

Kenny says he will have his ready for sale within the next year.

Dave
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Thanks
    I just looked at the forks on the Titan web site. Those things are HEAVY. 340 lbs for the forks and it appears that the back rest is included. Artillian forks are about 200lbs plus 28 lbs for the back rest that I would consider mandatory. I know the price is a little higher, but I can tell you that I will be going with Artillian in the very near future. Our smaller tractors have limited lifting capacity and we need all the help we can get in that category.

Dave
    Last edited by ddinham; 04-21-2014 at 05:47 PM.
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Artillian dosnt make a 48" set, but they do say there is a grapple coming.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    11-08-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Bloomingdale, NJ which is in the north east part of NJ
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie. View Post
    Chris at Artillian will have his grapple soon from what I have heard. Chris in conjunction with KennyD, one of the original owners of this forum also have a diverter valve setup if you do not have a 3rd function for your 300CX to use with the grapple. You can find it here Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Hydraulics>> just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

If you go here you can see my review of the Artillian forks. http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...ape-forks.html

Chris has a lot of attachments and they are made very well. His background is a mechanical engineer and my understanding is that he built one for his tractor and then others wanted the same and that is how he got into the business. I am waiting to see his grapple as well. I like his forks. I am sure that his grapple will be fantastic. You can find his forks here Artillian Tractor Attachments.

By the way I don't get any kickbacks for promoting these guys products. When I find good people to buy from who have great products I like to pass that along.
    cheesetrain, Gizmo2, rtgt and 5 others like this.
    Rob

second owner of '05' John Deere 990 CUT with the following:
    JD 300CX FEL
    JD 8B BH
    JD PF
    Artillian PF with 2" reciever hitch adapter
    JD BB
    SpeeCo 3PH Wood Splitter
    Also an independent SplitFire Wood splitter

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    11-02-2018 @ 09:53 AM
    Thanks
    I myself just bought a grapple for my 2520. I bought an EA grapple as I already had a fork carrige set up. In my extensive research I cold not find one good thing mentioned about the titan (or whatever name they are currently marketed under) product line. I don't believe I have ever read of anyone with a bad experiance with the artillian stuff. Now your milage may vary, but I would really research the options before plunking down my cash.
    hatrackr likes this.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 08:00 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Donnie, Titan attachments have been around under a variety of names for a while. I would recommend you do an internet search, there are a lot of reviews out there. Just a few weeks ago a member here on GTT purchased a fork carriage from them, and when it arrived it did not fit correctly on his loader. Their response was to send him a photo of some parts that he could try and hire someone to make in his area to correct the problem, and Titan 'might' pay for them.

If I were in your shoes, I would buy a set of Artillian forks. I'm not saying that for any reason other than I'm really impressed by his product, service, and the way he does business. He makes the lightest carriage you can attach to your loader, which equates to the most lifting capacity. Search anywhere online, I don't think you'll find a bad review of Artillian.

As for the 48" forks, I would suggest you ask him. If it's not something he stocks, he may be able to get it. Even if he cant, his fork frames are a standard ITA Class II size, so any fork designed for that size should work. Class II is standard on forklifts from 2,000-6,000 lb lift capacity (roughly), and you can get forks ranging from 24"-60".
    Gizmo2, robpm, rtgt and 2 others like this.
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    05-14-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Thanks
    Artillian = money well spent!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    Ultrapile likes this.