• 1 Post By BigJim55
  • 1 Post By DFarmer

Thread: Sleeve Hitch Attachments for 1025R

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    03-18-2019 @ 07:38 PM
    Thanks

Sleeve Hitch Attachments for 1025R

I still have some old sleeve hitch attachments from my garden tractor days. Still have a garden tractor with a sleeve hitch to use them if I wanted to, but with a bad right shoulder, I have problem lifting it. Just wondering if anyone has used sleeve hitch equipment on something the size of the 1025R.
    JD 1025R.....H120 FEL....4' County Line Rotary Cutter....Middle Buster.....5' King Kutter tiller....Ken's Bolt-On Hooks....Heavy Hitch.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:59 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Haven't myself but if I remember right Heavy Hitch has an adapter so it can be used on a 3PH.
    Heavy Hitch and BigJim55 like this.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks
    Here you go:
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	SHA-G.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	461098
    https://heavyhitch.com/product/sleev...0%B3-receiver/
    All you need is a 2" receiver to plug it into
    etcallhome, Levi, BigJim55 and 1 others like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Actually I got the heavy hitch sleeve adapter in mail earlier this week. What got me thinking about the attachments is I have a pull behind sweeper that I want to adapt to be able to lift. I have the c shaped part that bolts on to the implement that attaches to sleeve hitch. That's why I ordered sleeve adapter from Greg at heavy hitch. Hope that makes sense. I'm thinking though if I don't brace the sweeper some way, when I lift it full of leaves, it's going to just bend that tubing in half on the sweeper. Most of the sleeve hitch implements are not easy to get to and before I started digging them out, I was going to see if anyone on here had already used any and how they liked them.
    Levi likes this.
    JD 1025R.....H120 FEL....4' County Line Rotary Cutter....Middle Buster.....5' King Kutter tiller....Ken's Bolt-On Hooks....Heavy Hitch.

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DFarmer View Post
    Actually I got the heavy hitch sleeve adapter in mail earlier this week. What got me thinking about the attachments is I have a pull behind sweeper that I want to adapt to be able to lift. I have the c shaped part that bolts on to the implement that attaches to sleeve hitch. That's why I ordered sleeve adapter from Greg at heavy hitch. Hope that makes sense. I'm thinking though if I don't brace the sweeper some way, when I lift it full of leaves, it's going to just bend that tubing in half on the sweeper. Most of the sleeve hitch implements are not easy to get to and before I started digging them out, I was going to see if anyone on here had already used any and how they liked them.
    I'm afraid that will not work with a lawn sweeper. That uses a pin style hitch and is not designed to be lifted. A sleeve hitch implement will have a "C" connection point that should have an opening in height of at least 3.25" and should be about 2.5-3" wide and made of heavier steel. The design allows the set screws in our adapter to push against the "C" and stabilize the implement from swinging side to side. A lawn sweeper is meant to be pulled and not lifted.
    DRobinson and Levi like this.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks Greg. In the back of my mind I knew it probably wouldn't be an easy way. I better forget that idea. You probably just kept me from tearing up that sweeper. Just can't let my wife see this, she had already told me more than once that it wouldn't work.
    Levi, BigJim55 and keane like this.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:59 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DFarmer View Post
    Thanks Greg. In the back of my mind I knew it probably wouldn't be an easy way. I better forget that idea. You probably just kept me from tearing up that sweeper. Just can't let my wife see this, she had already told me more than once that it wouldn't work.
    Hate when that happens. And it does all to often.
    BigJim55 and 69project like this.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Hitch View Post
    Here you go:

Name:	SHA-G.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	461098
    https://heavyhitch.com/product/sleev...0%B3-receiver/
    All you need is a 2" receiver to plug it into
    i need one of these-then i could use my little harrows i had for my wheel horse-even though my tires are wider than the cultivators but hey i could play-rightjust have to bite the bullet and spend that
    Levi likes this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Heres what I've dug out so far. Heavy Hitch tool bar, Brinly bottom plow, and carrier rack I shortened for the garden tractor. Most of this stuff I used with garden tractor long ago. Don't know yet how much, if any, I will use with 1025. But I'm going to check it all out.

Name:	IMG_0429.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	462338

Name:	IMG_0430.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	462346

Name:	IMG_0414-1.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	462354
    BigJim55 likes this.

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements