CarryAll
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: CarryAll

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    10-23-2019 @ 06:13 PM
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    CarryAll

    Has anyone made their own carryalls for their 1025r? If so, where did you get your 3pt hitch that is compatible with the I-match quick hitch and if you don't mind sharing a picture of your setup. I feel that I really need one of these and want to make one over the winter. Thank you to everyone in advance for your help and inspiration.
    BigJim55 and Robnik like this.
    Travis Pohlman
    Nebraska
    JD 1025R / FORD 8N

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Berlin, MA
    Posts
    4,724
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 896 Times in 689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thpohlman View Post
    Has anyone made their own carryalls for their 1025r? If so, where did you get your 3pt hitch that is compatible with the I-match quick hitch and if you don't mind sharing a picture of your setup. I feel that I really need one of these and want to make one over the winter. Thank you to everyone in advance for your help and inspiration.

    If you're plan is to start with some sort of 3pt device and build a carry all onto that, you might just as well buy a Carry All. I only paid $129 for mine from Tractor Supply. Maybe start with their base unit and add what you want to it?

    But you could build everything yourself and just pop some holes in it's frame to mount the pins. That's really all Tarter/County Line do with their's.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

  4. Top | #3
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    5,663
    Thanks
    1,459
    Thanked 744 Times in 605 Posts
    Not sure of your question but are you asking about the 3pt/iMatch on the implement side? If so you can make that when you make the carry all.


    Here is the dimensions and it doesn't have to be a triangle. My carry all is square with the pins at these dimensions.
    Last edited by pcabe5; 10-07-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    BigJim55, Marlin and Robnik like this.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    10-23-2019 @ 06:13 PM
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I'm planning on purchasing the frame for the carryall. I'm not a welder, so I need at least the metal 3pt frame that will hook up to my I-match hitch. Now as far as mounting boards and everything else to the frame I can handle that. So will the carryall frame from tractor supply or QC supply work for the I-match?
    Also, I'm curious to see pictures from those that have a carryall to just see how they have designed and configured theirs for some inspiration and ideas.
    Thanks!
    pcabe5, BigJim55, JimR and 1 others like this.
    Travis Pohlman
    Nebraska
    JD 1025R / FORD 8N

  7. Top | #5
    CountryLakes1025R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    06-02-2019 @ 12:33 PM
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Check out this video. Built using the carryall sold at the Tractor Supply Company.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH0XsmVR6lE


    --- Ed ---

    *2016 1025R TLB, 54" Auto Connect MMM w/ mulch kit, Imatch, Wheel Wts
    Artiliian 42" Forks
    JD 54 Plow Blade w/ Artillian Snow Plow System
    Ken's Bolt On Hooks & Clevis, 2x2 Bolt on Receiver, Diff Pedal, Seat Spring Upgrade, Oblong Ring Slings
    SD Hvy Hitch, Combo Cart, 53" Toothbar, Front Weight Hitch
    R2 Edge Tamers
    JD HP 45 Gallon 3-PT Hitch Sprayer
    BXpanded BH Thumb, Quick Connect, Ripper Blade, Trench Bucket
    Mower Deck Axle
    8 JD Suitcase Wts

  8. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:04 PM
    Location
    Berlin, MA
    Posts
    4,724
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 896 Times in 689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thpohlman View Post
    So will the carryall frame from tractor supply or QC supply work for the I-match?
    The Tractor Supply Carry All slips right into my iMatch hitch with no problems at all. Works perfectly.
    pcabe5, BigJim55 and thpohlman like this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

  9. Top | #7
    ErikR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Location
    Northern WI
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 208 Times in 127 Posts
    Others have recommended the Tractor Supply Co frame... I lean towards the one from King Kutter..

    The lift pins on the KK are further away from the frame than they are on the TSC... The tsc frame works OK, but I've seen pics where the wood had to be notched or a 2x? had to be used against the frame before the decking was put on. With the KK frame, the pins are further away, therefore a much cleaner design.

    The top pin is away from the frame on the KK Vs. the TSC...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7189.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	318.5 KB 
ID:	466746

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7190.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	466754

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7191.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	327.2 KB 
ID:	466762


    Example of a 2x? under the decking on a TSC carryall

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ca1.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	466770

    Example of a notched decking.. see the holes in the decking to make room for the lift arms and top hook.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ca2.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	466778

    Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I prefer the KK to the TSC.... just my opinion.


    Sorry, last 2 pics lifted from google image search, not mine.... the first 3 are mine..
    pcabe5, ColonyPark, rtgt and 7 others like this.
    2014 1025R, H120 loader w/53" bucket and Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar, 54" Auto Connect MMM, 47" QH snow blower, Ballast box and loaded rear tires, Speeco Quick Hitch, Ken's Bolt-on Grab Hooks, King Kutter Carry All, 54" front QH blade w/Heavy Hitch skids, Titan 36" pallet forks, Land Pride GS0560 Grading Scraper, and chrome (kitchen drain pipe) exhaust tip!!

    1950 Allis-Chalmers B, Electric start, PTO, Belt Pulley, Hydraulic pump. Stuck engine (a work in progress)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikR For This Useful Post:

    mark02tj (10-08-2017), thpohlman (10-08-2017)

  11. Top | #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 05:24 AM
    Location
    Sadieville, KY
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 72 Times in 54 Posts
    The last picture ErikR posted is mine. As you can see, I did not space my plywood out like the one shown in the picture above mine. I ended up having to slot the plywood to get the hooks the come thru. The TSC carryall is tighter to the uprights than the KK and stated before. Recommend the spacer vs slots. I don't have any level ground so attaching anything, even with the quick hitch, is a challenge. I've boogered up the plywood banging around trying to get hitched.

    The plywood has worked well for me. The 2x materials look a lot better tho.

    I added the cat 1-2 and cat 2-3 bushings from TSC for the lower hooks. The Harbor Freight top hook is a tad narrow to accept the cat 3 bushing. Not a big deal.

    I've slotted the angle I added at the back and installed 4 42# weights as ballast. Keeps the overall weight down when traveling on the yard, but is more than enough ballast for any load. I have to remove the carryall first (or the weights) because if I remove the FEL, the front tires will come off the ground if I stop while in reverse.

    Once you have the platform in place, it's an open pallet. The yellow cross holds my trimmer. There's a chainsaw slot on the other side. Couple of PVC pipe for tools. Eyebolts to strap things in. Also worked out nice to carry Momma around with me before we got the UTV's.

    Good luck.
    pcabe5, ColonyPark, rtgt and 4 others like this.
    1025R w/rear light kit, 49" H120 FEL, 12" 260 BH, 60D MMM, 2048 Rotary Cutter, BB5048L Box Blade, 50# wheel weights, 4x42#suitcase weights, 5' TSC Landscape rack, TSC modified Carry-All, 42" Titan Pallet Forks, Heavy Hitch Toothbar

    D130 JD Lawn Tractor, Polaris Ranger 400, 18' Gator Made Lowboy Trailer,

  12. Top | #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    10-23-2019 @ 06:13 PM
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Great advice. Thank you so much for that. You just helped me make my decision. KK it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikR View Post
    Others have recommended the Tractor Supply Co frame... I lean towards the one from King Kutter..

    The lift pins on the KK are further away from the frame than they are on the TSC... The tsc frame works OK, but I've seen pics where the wood had to be notched or a 2x? had to be used against the frame before the decking was put on. With the KK frame, the pins are further away, therefore a much cleaner design.

    The top pin is away from the frame on the KK Vs. the TSC...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7189.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	318.5 KB 
ID:	466746

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7190.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	466754

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7191.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	327.2 KB 
ID:	466762


    Example of a 2x? under the decking on a TSC carryall

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ca1.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	466770

    Example of a notched decking.. see the holes in the decking to make room for the lift arms and top hook.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ca2.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	466778

    Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I prefer the KK to the TSC.... just my opinion.


    Sorry, last 2 pics lifted from google image search, not mine.... the first 3 are mine..
    pcabe5, BigJim55, keane and 1 others like this.
    Travis Pohlman
    Nebraska
    JD 1025R / FORD 8N

  13. Top | #10
    2032Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 07:55 AM
    Location
    Central WI
    Posts
    576
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 84 Times in 57 Posts
    I got a good deal on this TSC, otherwise, it would have been the KK. Here’s how my rig ended up.

    2016 2032R w/H130, 53" Bucket, Frontier AP12F Pallets Forks, 5’ King Kutter Rotary Tiller, TSC Carry-All, Engine Block Heater.
    2000 345 w/48c Mower Deck, Front Bumper, Halogen Lights, Governor at Max RPM. 367hrs
    1990 Push Mower, electric start, rear bagger.

  14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •