Artillian forks or Titan.... so many reviews... good and bad..and now I have mine!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree304Likes

Thread: Artillian forks or Titan.... so many reviews... good and bad..and now I have mine!

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Thanks

Artillian forks or Titan.... so many reviews... good and bad..and now I have mine!

I seem to keep adding to my 1025 with stuff I really don't need but still wanted

Pallet forks seemed to be very popular and after reading about them on three different sites I decided I needed some but which ones what the big question.

There are a lot of people on here who say once they got theirs they never went back to the bucket.....

I did what a lot of people on here said to do. What would I be using them for and would I need them all the time. Who knows the real answer to that question.

It came down to Artillian or Titan. Artillian was the best choice if money isn't an object and if you want to keep adding on... maybe that is why I went with Titan. I just keep adding and adding... maybe this will slow me down

I PM members with both and received a lot of good information. Since I don't have a lot of area (1 1/2 ac) half lawn half trees, in a development, I just wanted them to use when I needed to move stuff from here to there.

After receiving an email from a friend on here with a 15% coupon and then using my 5% I ordered Titan 42" forks and carriage. Went to the site and ordered them $Wow was that easy. I then went and unloaded my truck of my Tarter tiller #600 and it was easy to slide the forks under and pick it up and off.

Then I moved a few things around and now I have decided (like others on here) I haven't put the bucket back on as I have other plans now. I went and got 6 pallets and have started to organized things on pallets so they are so easy to move around now.

I went the less expensive way but I know for me that was the right choice and I thank everyone on here for there help!
    Last edited by USAFRet; 10-08-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Gizmo2, pcabe5, Tomfive and 15 others like this.

2017 1025R with turf tires
    H120 FEL with 53" Bucket Quick Change
    54" Autoconnect Mower, mulch kit and hyd mower lift
    54" Quick-Hitch Two Stage Snow Blower Hyd Rotator with Remote Spout Cap kit
    Ballast box with tubes
    IMatch
    Engine blanket
    LED lights
    Ken's Bolt on Hooks and rear hitch
    Country Time/Tarter 48" Tiller
    Titan carriage & 42" forks

PS Everyone knows what a 1025R looks like so my Avatar is a picture of my two girls!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    I know I can say forks are an invaluable attachment. Welcome to the fork club.

As far as brand or cost, in the end if you're happy all is good and that's all that matters. Enjoy your new found capabilities.
    Gizmo2, Doug, Tomfive and 9 others like this.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,309 Posts
    I also went with the Titans, just couldn’t justify double the cost for 72lb difference in weight. I too used a coupon and ended up with 36” forks w/brush guard and round bale spears and a blank plate for $558 right to the driveway. They are the best attachment so far for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gizmo2, pcabe5, pappa and 7 others like this.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Thanks
    Another titan owner here. 42” standard set. Only issue is I wish the green paint matched! Lol. Great product even better price

Gizmo2, pcabe5, BigJim55 and 6 others like this.
    1025r 60d and h120 with bucket. Quick hitch with barbell and weights for ballast.
    Purchased 3/11/2017

Forks soon. Blade for the loader. Rio mod.
    So much fun to be had!

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Thanks
    We are glad to assist you in spending your money......It's what we do best at GTT.
    Gizmo2, pcabe5, BigJim55 and 7 others like this.
    Tom

2019 X590 with power mulch control and PF bagger
    30" mechanical tiller
    02 X595 with 62" deck,front thatcher and powerflow PTO kit
    3pt hitch with Heavy Hitch 45 JD loader
    12 JD suitcase weights
    JD/Brinly 3pt plow
    Frontier SS1036 3pt pto spreader
    (2) JS63C walk behind mowers
    TS 105 JD weed wacker
    tow behind 15 gal. sprayer
    Turftime 60" lawn roller
    Turftime 54" 3pt core aerator

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PickupMan View Post
    Another titan owner here. 42” standard set. Only issue is I wish the green paint matched! Lol. Great product even better price
    The green on my Titan forks matches pretty well. Way better than the green on my KK Pro tiller. But I've seen other KK tillers that matched very well. I wonder why they have such color inconsistency with these 3rd party implements?

Rob
    pcabe5, BigJim55, Marlin and 5 others like this.
    2016 x758 w/60" HC mower, 54" snowblower, MC519 bagger
    2010 2520 w/61" H130 loader, TA 42" forks, KK 60" Pro tiller, iMatch quick hitch, KK middle buster
    1996 345 - Traded
    Other toys: Stihl BR600 backpack blower; McCulloch chainsaws: 10-10S, 700, 805, 10-10; JD trimmer

2520:__________________________x758:__________________________Faithful 345:___________________

9. Top | #7
    tj1
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFRet View Post
    I seem to keep adding to my 1025 with stuff I really don't need but still wanted

Pallet forks seemed to be very popular and after reading about them on three different sites I decided I needed some but which ones what the big question.

There are a lot of people on here who say once they got theirs they never went back to the bucket.....

I did what a lot of people on here said to do. What would I be using them for and would I need them all the time. Who knows the real answer to that question.

It came down to Artillian or Titan. Artillian was the best choice if money isn't an object and if you want to keep adding on... maybe that is why I went with Titan. I just keep adding and adding... maybe this will slow me down

I PM members with both and received a lot of good information. Since I don't have a lot of area (1 1/2 ac) half lawn half trees, in a development, I just wanted them to use when I needed to move stuff from here to there.

After receiving an email from a friend on here with a 15% coupon and then using my 5% I ordered Titan 42" forks and carriage. Went to the site and ordered them $Wow was that easy. I then went and unloaded my truck of my Tarter tiller #600 and it was easy to slide the forks under and pick it up and off.

Then I moved a few things around and now I have decided (like others on here) I haven't put the bucket back on as I have other plans now. I went and got 6 pallets and have started to organized things on pallets so they are so easy to move around now.

I went the less expensive way but I know for me that was the right choice and I thank everyone on here for there help!
    Glad you had a good experience with Titan. I had my doubts after hearing from a few members here but in the end I was pretty darned happy. Glad I gambled and pulled the trigger.. enjoy.. Jeff
    Gizmo2, pcabe5, pappa and 6 others like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    The green on my Titan forks matches pretty well. Way better than the green on my KK Pro tiller. But I've seen other KK tillers that matched very well. I wonder why they have such color inconsistency with these 3rd party implements?

Rob
    Looks like I need to take a picture to share on here. Mine are what I would call significantly different. More of a “hunter Forrest green”

pcabe5, BigJim55, Marlin and 3 others like this.
    1025r 60d and h120 with bucket. Quick hitch with barbell and weights for ballast.
    Purchased 3/11/2017

Forks soon. Blade for the loader. Rio mod.
    So much fun to be had!

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PickupMan View Post
    Looks like I need to take a picture to share on here. Mine are what I would call significantly different. More of a “hunter Forrest green”
    I'm not doubting you. I'm just curious why they seem to have such variations. You'd think their paint supplier would be consistent. Or that they would catch mismatches early and avoid them. My KK tiller is more of a muted green, like old faded JD paint.

Rob
    pcabe5 and Robnik like this.
    2016 x758 w/60" HC mower, 54" snowblower, MC519 bagger
    2010 2520 w/61" H130 loader, TA 42" forks, KK 60" Pro tiller, iMatch quick hitch, KK middle buster
    1996 345 - Traded
    Other toys: Stihl BR600 backpack blower; McCulloch chainsaws: 10-10S, 700, 805, 10-10; JD trimmer

2520:__________________________x758:__________________________Faithful 345:___________________

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Thanks

Paid $374 to my door

Few members asked what the cost was... it was $374 to my door in four days To me a great deal and I have members on here to thank for this.
    Gizmo2, pcabe5, pappa and 7 others like this.

2017 1025R with turf tires
    H120 FEL with 53" Bucket Quick Change
    54" Autoconnect Mower, mulch kit and hyd mower lift
    54" Quick-Hitch Two Stage Snow Blower Hyd Rotator with Remote Spout Cap kit
    Ballast box with tubes
    IMatch
    Engine blanket
    LED lights
    Ken's Bolt on Hooks and rear hitch
    Country Time/Tarter 48" Tiller
    Titan carriage & 42" forks

PS Everyone knows what a 1025R looks like so my Avatar is a picture of my two girls!!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast