Piranha tooth bar and Artillian Forks and Hoe Bucket!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Dedge522
  • 5 Post By BillieS
  • 1 Post By Dedge522

Thread: Piranha tooth bar and Artillian Forks and Hoe Bucket!

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-30-2019 @ 07:11 PM
    Thanks

Piranha tooth bar and Artillian Forks and Hoe Bucket!

After a lot of research I Just ordered a Piranha tooth bar and Artillian 42Ē Forks with the front Hoe bucket! Excited and canít wait for it to be delivered.

I have went back and forth about spending $1,300 on the Forks and hoe with shipping but after all I have read on here the Artillian setup is the best and gives me versatility to add a grapple later on.

I put the grapple setup on the wish list and gave it to the wife, so maybe Iíll get it for Christmas... fingers crossed!

I have a lot of planting and moving small trees that the front hoe will be great for. And the piranha bar will help clear out some foliage and move a top soil pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kennyd, Levi, blue87fj60 and 2 others like this.
    2017 1025r
    120R Loader, 54D MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Front Hoe Bucket.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:40 PM
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Dedge522;2331602]After a lot of research I Just ordered a Piranha tooth bar and Artillian 42Ē Forks with the front Hoe bucket! Excited and canít wait for it to be delivered.

I have went back and forth about spending $1,300 on the Forks and hoe with shipping but after all I have read on here the Artillian setup is the best and gives me versatility to add a grapple later on.

I put the grapple setup on the wish list and gave it to the wife, so maybe Iíll get it for Christmas... fingers crossed!

I have a lot of planting and moving small trees that the front hoe will be great for. And the piranha bar will help clear out some foliage and move a top soil pile.

I have the Piranha tooth bar and the Artillian forks with the frame. I love it. The only thing you will regret will be not having it sooner. It does make a big difference in ground engagement. The forks will be the valuable item you have. I just keep my forks on I use them so much. Loading an unloading items will never be a chore again with the forks. Get yourself some soft straps/ratchet tie downs and there will be nothing you cannot move safely.
    Levi, BigJim55, Marlin and 2 others like this.
    2019 3046r, 385A BH, FEL, JD Ballist box, 6' 3pt hitch rake, 4 way 48" snow blade, 7' 3pt hitch drag blade
    Zero turn Z445, 5' 3pt hitch woods mower, 42" Artillian Pallet forks W/Adapter for snow plow, Standard 3pt hitch receiver to move trailers.
    I haul the tractor with a 2015 2500HD Chevrolet Silverado 4X4 6.6L Duramax W/Allison transmission a 2013 18' 7500lb dove tail trailer made by Appilachian trailers.
    Stihl MS271 Farm Boss Chain Saw 18" blade, Piranha Bar.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BillieS For This Useful Post:

Dedge522†(11-02-2017)

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    10-30-2019 @ 07:11 PM
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=BillieS;2331666]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedge522 View Post
    After a lot of research I Just ordered a Piranha tooth bar and Artillian 42Ē Forks with the front Hoe bucket! Excited and canít wait for it to be delivered.

I have the Piranha tooth bar and the Artillian forks with the frame. I love it. The only thing you will regret will be not having it sooner. It does make a big difference in ground engagement. The forks will be the valuable item you have. I just keep my forks on I use them so much. Loading an unloading items will never be a chore again with the forks. Get yourself some soft straps/ratchet tie downs and there will be nothing you cannot move safely.
    Billie, yes I have wanted them since I got the tractor but the price tag held me back until I had about 4 things I could have used the Forks for this weekend! I said screw it and ordered it.

Now I need to build/buy a shelving system for pallets in the back of the garage so I can put up some heavy stuff on pallets and the MMM for the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Levi likes this.
    2017 1025r
    120R Loader, 54D MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Front Hoe Bucket.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements