Question about the 2018 1025R's new 120R FEL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Question about the 2018 1025R's new 120R FEL

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    11-03-2019 @ 06:53 PM
    Location
    Lakes Region of New Hampshire
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts

    Question about the 2018 1025R's new 120R FEL

    Can anyone tell me if FEL attachments (such as a pallet fork) that fit the previous D120 loader for the 1025R tractor are compatible with the new 120R loader that comes on the 2018 1025R?

    Thanks.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,309
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winni-laker104 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if FEL attachments (such as a pallet fork) that fit the previous D120 loader for the 1025R tractor are compatible with the new 120R loader that comes on the 2018 1025R?

    Thanks.
    Yes, the bucket attachment system is the same across all the 1, 2 and 3-series loaders.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

    winni-laker104†(02-20-2018)

  5. Top | #3
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Joelton TN
    Posts
    20,014
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 4,344 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Isnít the D120 a pin-on loader, not a quick attachment?
    spferdil and blue87fj60 like this.
    - Jason

    GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

    Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

    2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.


  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    02-17-2019 @ 09:01 AM
    Location
    S.W. Michigan
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winni-laker104 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if FEL attachments (such as a pallet fork) that fit the previous D120 loader for the 1025R tractor are compatible with the new 120R loader that comes on the 2018 1025R?

    Thanks.
    I have a 2018 1025r with the 120R loader and I have a set of Titan pallet forks and they fit perfectly.
    Click image for larger version.†

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 9.43.50 PM.png†
Views:	38†
Size:	458.7 KB†
ID:	551905

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ekluge77 For This Useful Post:

    winni-laker104†(02-20-2018)

  9. Top | #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 08:14 AM
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    Isnít the D120 a pin-on loader, not a quick attachment?
    Yes, but you can still get the quick attach carrier's for the loader arms. Oddly enough, I've had a few H120 loaders with pin-on buckets
    PJR832 likes this.

  10. Top | #6
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Joelton TN
    Posts
    20,014
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 4,344 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goodworkstractors View Post
    Yes, but you can still get the quick attach carrier's for the loader arms. Oddly enough, I've had a few H120 loaders with pin-on buckets
    Yeah, weíve seen that a few times here on the forum as well. Itís pretty rare, but they are out there.

    Iím still thinking I remember the D120 is strictly a pin-on loader. Is that correct from what you know?
    PJR832 likes this.
    - Jason

    GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

    Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

    2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.


  11. Top | #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 08:14 AM
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    Yeah, weíve seen that a few times here on the forum as well. Itís pretty rare, but they are out there.

    Iím still thinking I remember the D120 is strictly a pin-on loader. Is that correct from what you know?
    Yeah, the D120 is pin-on as far as attaching to the loader frames. However, i was under the impression he was talking about the bucket end and quick attach options to remove the bucket and install forks, pusher, bale spear, etc.
    PJR832 likes this.

  12. Top | #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 08:14 AM
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    Yes, the bucket attachment system is the same across all the 1, 2 and 3-series loaders.
    4 Series too....

    Not sure about 5 Series. That might be where the larger spacing begins, but could be wrong.
    PJR832 likes this.

  13. Top | #9
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Joelton TN
    Posts
    20,014
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 4,344 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goodworkstractors View Post
    Yeah, the D120 is pin-on as far as attaching to the loader frames. However, i was under the impression he was talking about the bucket end and quick attach options to remove the bucket and install forks, pusher, bale spear, etc.
    Me too. Arenít they both a quick attach to the tractor? The bucket or loader ends on the D120 are pin-ons from what I can recall.
    PJR832 likes this.
    - Jason

    GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

    Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

    2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.


  14. Top | #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 08:14 AM
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    Me too. Arenít they both a quick attach to the tractor? The bucket or loader ends on the D120 are pin-ons from what I can recall.
    The H120 is marketed as quick park. The D120 is marketed as "no tools required" although you do need to remove pins to take it off and manually assemble the parking stands.

    I've had several D120's with bucket-end quick attach. However, I think you technically have to install that after the fact.
    PJR832 likes this.

  15. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts