Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: That orange is going to clash a little

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Thanks

That orange is going to clash a little

I had a haul master quick hitch but got tired of playing the bushings game. I have 2 land pride attachments and my others can be fitted to this hitch using the adapters I have so I called the Kubota dealer which is about 30 minutes from me and ordered the QH05. I wish I had thought to tell him I wanted it in black though lol. When I ordered it he asked what it was going on and I told him a 1025r so who knows he may have ordered orange just to spite me haha. Other than sticking out like a sore thumb I believe it will serve me much better than sizing up bushings. My weight rack/trailer hitch fits it real good, it’s raining/snowing here and nasty today or I would have hooked to a couple attachments to see how it fit them.

‘17 1025r w/FEL
    (2) 80 JD carts
    18 JD cart

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:17 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,141 Times in 2,583 Posts
    Those are nice hitches, and well matched (except for the color LOL) to the 1-series.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, rtgt and 8 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 10:39 AM
    Thanks
    I have a friend who has one on his 1025R and he is very happy with it. I have had a Landpride finish mower for years and they build quality stuff
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, PaDave and 8 others like this.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,906 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Always thought this would be the one to get. I'm curious on how well it hooks up to all your equipment.
    Gizmo2, rtgt, flyweight and 3 others like this.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Always thought this would be the one to get. I'm curious on how well it hooks up to all your equipment.
    When I hook something up I’ll post some pics and let you guys know. I’m debating now on wether or not to ditch the R4 tires for turf.

‘17 1025r w/FEL
    (2) 80 JD carts
    18 JD cart
    Land Pride 4’ land plane
    Land Pride 1258 tiller
    Frontier ss1023 broadcast spreader
    Victory EF135 flail mower
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, rtgt and 6 others like this.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    10-16-2018 @ 09:44 AM
    Thanks
    If I could have found one of these in stock or any dealer could have provided me a time line as to when I would recieve it if ordering, the Land Pride would be on my tractor and the iMatch would have been left at the JD dealer. I wouldn't have cared if it was orange, black, neon green, pink, or any other color. At the time I was looking for a quick hitch the land pride was on an extreme back order.
    Last edited by ky_shawn; 03-25-2018 at 07:42 AM.
    etcallhome, rtgt, Levi and 4 others like this.
    3520 (cab, eHydro, R1's, 300x fel, forks, grapple) Frontier 5' cutter, 7' Tufline disk, 6' Gill pulverizer, 6' box blade, 6' rear blade, TSC post auger, 6' Woods rfm, 8' JD rotary hoe, 8' Brillion cultipacker, 6' field cultivator, Tarter spreader, Fimco 3 point sprayer, subsoiler, ken's bolt on hooks & clevis, JD Z920 ZTR

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:37 PM
    Thanks
    Nice hitch.....nothing a spray can can’t fix......
    etcallhome, rtgt, Levi and 4 others like this.
    2009 JD 2305 w/ Femco folding ROPS,Power Beyond Kit, KBOH, 54"MMM, 47" Snowblower, 200CX Loader w/ BB, Powerhorse 12 ton Logsplitter and King Kutter tool carrier and 17P kart
    2009 Cub Cadet/Yanmar ex3200, Land Pride 60” land plane and 60” finish mower, worksaver posthole digger w/ 9” auger, “The thumb” add on grapple, third function valve and KBOH of course

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,230 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MowJoe View Post
    I wish I had thought to tell him I wanted it in black.
    I think Gizmo2 may be able to help with that.

Nice hitch.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, rtgt and 4 others like this.
    Michael

2019 JD Z540R, 54" cutting deck w/MulchControl™
    1984 JD 750 Tractor
    1971 JD 15 Chainsaw, ← hasn't run since ~1975

Also have a bunch of other useless stuff.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ky_shawn View Post
    If I could have found one of these in stock or any dealer could have provided me a time line as to when I would recieve it if ordering, the Land Pride would be on my tractor and the iMatch would have been left at the JD dealer. I wouldn't have cared if it was orange, black, neon green, pink, or any other color. At the time I was looking for a quick hitch the land pride was on an extreme back order.
    Shawn,
    I don’t think it is rated for enough weight for your 3520.
    They introduced a new QH10 which is a bit heavier this year. Still no bushings. I think this would be a good hitch for larger tractors.

The bushings are annoying and expensive.
    Last edited by Tractor Tim; 03-25-2018 at 03:21 PM.
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    10-16-2018 @ 09:44 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractor Tim View Post
    Shawn,
    I don’t think it is rated for enough weight for your 3520.
    They introduced a new QH10 which is a bit heavier this year. Still no bushings. I think this would be a good hitch for larger tractors.

The bushings are annoying an expensive.
    I didn't know the specs on the hitch then and still don't, I just assumed it would hold up to the few implements I use a quick hitch on. That may have been a very wrong assumption and a good thing I wasn't able to get it. It's not that the iMatch doesn't work, it does the job but I have never felt the iMatch was worth the expense for the hitch itself with the bushing expense being a seperate complaint. And yes, the bushings are extremely annoying! Personally, even if I had known the hitch wasn't rated for my tractor I likely would have purchased it anyways at that time. Of course I would be a fool not to purchase the heavier hitch today if I was looking to purchase the Land Pride quick hitch. I believe they are an awesome hitch!
    etcallhome, rtgt, Levi and 2 others like this.
    3520 (cab, eHydro, R1's, 300x fel, forks, grapple) Frontier 5' cutter, 7' Tufline disk, 6' Gill pulverizer, 6' box blade, 6' rear blade, TSC post auger, 6' Woods rfm, 8' JD rotary hoe, 8' Brillion cultipacker, 6' field cultivator, Tarter spreader, Fimco 3 point sprayer, subsoiler, ken's bolt on hooks & clevis, JD Z920 ZTR

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast