Frontier RT1173 Tiller -- Leveling Board Adjusters
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By GWT3046r
  • 3 Post By BigJim55
  • 5 Post By TJR345
  • 2 Post By GWT3046r

Thread: Frontier RT1173 Tiller -- Leveling Board Adjusters

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 08:14 AM
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts

    Frontier RT1173 Tiller -- Leveling Board Adjusters

    I just got in this tiller and it has leveling board adjusters on it that I've not seen before. Most just have the chain adjuster or maybe two chain adjusters.
    Is this for a certain type of application? I couldn't find any info on them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180324_192744438.jpg  
    BigJim55, PJR832 and goat704! like this.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    BigJim55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    Schellsburg, PA
    Posts
    11,309
    Thanks
    3,075
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 1,121 Posts
    i have no info for ya either. but i can say the same thing about Frontier's implements not having much if any info out there to read.
    i ran into that with a extra piece on my i-match spreader, heck even the parts manager complained about it.

    why Frontier is so secretive- i have no idea-good luck
    PJR832, GWT3046r and goat704! like this.
    jim

    2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

    2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

  4. Top | #3
    TJR345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:45 PM
    Location
    Area 51 in Cambria,NY
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks
    417
    Thanked 483 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goodworkstractors View Post
    I just got in this tiller and it has leveling board adjusters on it that I've not seen before. Most just have the chain adjuster or maybe two chain adjusters.
    Is this for a certain type of application? I couldn't find any info on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    i have no info for ya either. but i can say the same thing about Frontier's implements not having much if any info out there to read.
    i ran into that with a extra piece on my i-match spreader, heck even the parts manager complained about it.

    why Frontier is so secretive- i have no idea-good luck
    You just have to know where to look.Page 3 talks about the leveling gate.
    https://www.deere.ca/en_CA/docs/pdfs...r_sngl_pgs.pdf
    Herminator, PJR832, Yank and 2 others like this.
    Tom

    2019 X590 with power mulch control and PF bagger
    30" mechanical tiller
    02 X595 with 62" deck,front thatcher and powerflow PTO kit
    3pt hitch with Heavy Hitch 45 JD loader
    12 JD suitcase weights
    JD/Brinly 3pt plow
    Frontier SS1036 3pt pto spreader
    (2) JS63C walk behind mowers
    TS 105 JD weed wacker
    tow behind 15 gal. sprayer
    Turftime 60" lawn roller
    Turftime 54" 3pt core aerator

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TJR345 For This Useful Post:

    GWT3046r (03-24-2018), Herminator (03-25-2018)

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    01-06-2019 @ 08:14 AM
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJR345 View Post
    You just have to know where to look.Page 3 talks about the leveling gate.
    https://www.deere.ca/en_CA/docs/pdfs...r_sngl_pgs.pdf
    Nice, thanks!
    TJR345 and PJR832 like this.

  8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •