2018 1025R... with a 51" bucket?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 2018 1025R... with a 51" bucket?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:24 PM
    Thanks

2018 1025R... with a 51" bucket?

A few weeks ago I purchased a brand new 2018 1025R with the factory installed 120R loader, and the package was supposed to include a 53" bucket. I measured mine yesterday just to double check because I had a bunch of other issues with the dealer putting on things I never ordered (that stupid hydraulic mower lift for one) or not including things I did, and the wear bar measures 51". If I measure the interior width of the bucket, it comes up at about 50 1/4". I've searched endlessly to find dimensions on any buckets and haven't really been able to find much information. I've seen pictures showing the back edge of the bucket is different, but then I'll find completely contradicting information in another spot.

Is this a 49" bucket, 53" bucket, or do I have something completely different?
    2019 John Deere 2032R R3 Radials w/ 220R Loader
    60D AutoConnect mower
    Dual rear SCVs and power beyond
    Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks
    iMatch
    John Deere Ballast Box
    Frontier AP10F 42" Pallet Forks
    Land Pride BB1260
    CountyLine 4' tiller
    Homemade 5' land plane
    Homemade three point weight bracket\receiver hitch
    Aftermarket LED rear and front lights

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Etkini View Post
    A few weeks ago I purchased a brand new 2018 1025R with the factory installed 120R loader, and the package was supposed to include a 53" bucket. I measured mine yesterday just to double check because I had a bunch of other issues with the dealer putting on things I never ordered (that stupid hydraulic mower lift for one) or not including things I did, and the wear bar measures 51". If I measure the interior width of the bucket, it comes up at about 50 1/4". I've searched endlessly to find dimensions on any buckets and haven't really been able to find much information. I've seen pictures showing the back edge of the bucket is different, but then I'll find completely contradicting information in another spot.

I've got a new 1025r with the 120r loader. Mine measures 53" inside the bucket. The cutting edge measures exactly 55".

See if you have a white label on the back of the bucket. Mine has one with the part number BXX10052 1350mm. I think the smaller bucket is BW14144 1250mm.
    Last edited by jimmylh; 04-01-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    Gizmo2, fdmars, BigJim55 and 4 others like this.
    2018 1025r. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller
    1995 Lowes branded riding mower.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmylh For This Useful Post:

Etkini (04-01-2018)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:56 PM
    Thanks
    I was concerned about this too, not that my dealer isnt trustworthy, because they are, I just wanted to be sure it didnt have the little one on it because it was in stock when I ordered the package. My dealer doesnt bother with the small bucket. Says there isnt much difference at all in price, so they see no reason to bother with it.

I honestly didnt know you could even get a smaller bucket until I inadvertently came across a listing with the smaller bucket. That of course prompted the visit to the dealer.
    Then again, that doesnt take a whole lot....I get to go see my tractor sitting there waiting on the backhoe, so its good and bad, lol!
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Thanks

Sure Beats Having to use You deck and 3 point at the same time Though.
    Bet You have a 49inch Bucket as jimmyih said check the white deal on your Bucket if It has 1250 mm on the Bucket It's a 49inch and I would contact your dealer for the right bucket
    Gizmo2, PJR832, Etkini and 1 others like this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,XUV 835M
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Thanks
    Welcome to the world of having to deal with sales people. In case you didn't know, they believe they are smarter than us mere mortals, the world revolves around them, and there poop doesn't stink.

I do ALL my communications via email with sales people. It has literally saved me thousands by not getting caught in the "he said, she said" when one of their screw ups comes to light or having them honor their promises. A paper trail is your best friend when dealing with a sales person.
    Tomfive, Ray_PA, keane and 5 others like this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

9. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmylh View Post
    I've got a new 1025r with the 120r loader. Mine measures 53" inside the bucket. The cutting edge measures exactly 55".

See if you have a white label on the back of the bucket. Mine has one with the part number BXX10052 1350mm. I think the smaller bucket is BW14144 1250mm.
    It had a green tag with a bunch of... "Braille" on the bottom that I couldn't make out, but could see BW14144- and a bunch of other numbers so you are spot on. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
    Sure Beats Having to use You deck and 3 point at the same time Though.
    Bet You have a 49inch Bucket as jimmyih said check the white deal on your Bucket if It has 1250 mm on the Bucket It's a 49inch and I would contact your dealer for the right bucket
    I considered it strongly before ordering, and even when the salesman tried talking me into getting the hydraulic because "I'd love it" I told him I would never have the deck and a three point attachment on it at the same time. I don't bag my clippings and dump everything else before mowing. Because I communicated mainly via e-mail I had it showing where I specified the mechanical lift so he took the price back off the quote fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post
    Welcome to the world of having to deal with sales people. In case you didn't know, they believe they are smarter than us mere mortals, the world revolves around them, and there poop doesn't stink.

I do ALL my communications via email with sales people. It has literally saved me thousands by not getting caught in the "he said, she said" when one of their screw ups comes to light or having them honor their promises. A paper trail is your best friend when dealing with a sales person.
    I've bought enough vehicles, snowmobiles and other things from salesmen to last me a lifetime. I've hopefully got a long way to go in life so unfortunately I'd have to deal with a lot more. I was also smart enough to do most of my communication via e-mail (in my line of work paper trails mean everything) so I'm really curious to see how they're going to explain this one, as every other screw up had some excuse, including why my tractor took over a month longer than the ten days he "guaranteed" me it would take.
    PJR832 likes this.
    60D AutoConnect mower
    Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks
    iMatch
    John Deere Ballast Box
    Land Pride BB1260
    CountyLine 4' tiller
    Homemade 5' land plane

10. Top | #7

Last Online
    05-06-2018 @ 12:21 PM
    Thanks
    If the bucket isn't 54 inches it is not a 54 inch bucket. Did the 1025e come with a smaller bucket? Not sure?

11. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Thanks

I considered it strongly before ordering, and even when the salesman tried talking me into getting the hydraulic because "I'd love it" I told him I would never have the deck and a three point attachment on it at the same time. I don't bag my clippings and dump everything else before mowing. Because I communicated mainly via e-mail I had it showing where I specified the mechanical lift so he took the price back off the quote fortunately.

Funny when I Bought My 1025R they Only Knew about the Hydraulic Kit where you switched hoses. I don't Bag either But I Leave My 3point arms On and I want them Up when Mowing. But I don't really Mow Much with it except In the fall I have the Loader, Mowing deck and a tiller On Loader Knocks down Corn stocks, Mower Mulches them Up and Tiller tills them In. That was one of My reasons I went with the Independent Hydraulic Lift and I also Hated the fact On My X748 that the mowing deck & the 3point were Not Independent of one another
    PJR832 likes this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,XUV 835M
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

12. Top | #9

Last Online
    Thanks
    Well, as an update, after a few stern e-mails yesterday, they came today and swapped out my buckets, as well as an oil change kit, some grease and the parts for the mechanical mower lift (none of which I asked for minus the bucket, so a nice gesture for the headache).

Thank you all for your help in identifying what I had, and I can't wait for warmer weather so I can start doing the tons of dirt work I need done.
    60D AutoConnect mower
    Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks
    iMatch
    John Deere Ballast Box
    Land Pride BB1260
    CountyLine 4' tiller
    Homemade 5' land plane

13. Top | #10

Last Online
    08-09-2018 @ 10:29 PM
    Thanks
    My 2018 1025r FIL was also delivered with the 49" bucket. I expected the 53" to come with the factory loader. The dealer agreed I should have received the 53", so they ordered one and it was exchanged today. I was expecting the 53" part number to be BW14145, but instead it was BXX10052. The old 49" was BW14144. When did they change to the BXX10052 part? The new one has the two holes at the top others have commented on in other threads. I was told the holes are used now for shipping, they attach the bucket to the FIL loader instead of shipping it separately. Anyone know the difference between the BXX10052 and the BW14145? Is it only the holes?

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast