What is everyone's second favorite Top hydraulic link option?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: What is everyone's second favorite Top hydraulic link option?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-20-2019 @ 04:43 PM
    Thanks

What is everyone's second favorite Top hydraulic link option?

I've been doing several hours worth of research looking for a hydraulic top link for my 2032r (possibly top n tilt if price is right) and everything keeps pointing me back to the Fit Rite hydraulics options. I can't seem to actually find anything else. I'd love a fit rite kit, and would equally love to support a forum vendor, but the lead time of 20 weeks to get the kit is a pretty much a deal breaker for me. I'd order a fit rite kit right now if the lead time was within the month, but no such luck.

Any other options?
    Last edited by Cropgun; 04-06-2018 at 09:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Big
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 AM
    Thanks
    I received my hydraulic top link cylinder from my dealer. I think I paid 190$ and another 40$ for custom hose's from a local hydraulic supply. Agri Supply has a cat 1 cylinder for 100$. Don't know how much variation in quality a hydraulic cylinder can have. Maybe I would be more likely to shop premium if it was a loader cylinder or something I would work hard, but a top link doesn't get worked much in comparison to a loader cylinder. At least in my case.
    -2017 2032R, 220r Loader, I-Match, Ken's Extended Top Hook, MMM, JD Ballast Box, Dual rear SCV's, Single Point Hydraulic Connection, Landscape Rake, Tarter Tiller, Boom Pole, Middle Buster/Potato Plow, Drag Harrow, Single Row Hipper, 5' Enorossi sickle bar, 3 point spike drag, Titan 42" Forks, 60" Box Blade, Landpride 3 point spreader, Leinbach 5' Disc.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Toro Dingo 322 with many attachments
    -Honda Pioneer 700

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I received my hydraulic top link cylinder from my dealer. I think I paid 190$ and another 40$ for custom hose's from a local hydraulic supply. Agri Supply has a cat 1 cylinder for 100$. Don't know how much variation in quality a hydraulic cylinder can have. Maybe I would be more likely to shop premium if it was a loader cylinder or something I would work hard, but a top link doesn't get worked much in comparison to a loader cylinder. At least in my case.
    You happen to know that part number?

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Big
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropgun View Post
    You happen to know that part number?
    The one my dealer got for me was not through JD. He bought mine from the same place he got one for his 790. Don't know where he got it. The Agri Supply cat 1 cylinder- just Google Agri Supply hydraulic top link and its really easy to find from there.
    ky_shawn, PJR832 and Cropgun like this.
    -2017 2032R, 220r Loader, I-Match, Ken's Extended Top Hook, MMM, JD Ballast Box, Dual rear SCV's, Single Point Hydraulic Connection, Landscape Rake, Tarter Tiller, Boom Pole, Middle Buster/Potato Plow, Drag Harrow, Single Row Hipper, 5' Enorossi sickle bar, 3 point spike drag, Titan 42" Forks, 60" Box Blade, Landpride 3 point spreader, Leinbach 5' Disc.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Honda Pioneer 700

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    The one my dealer got for me was not through JD. He bought mine from the same place he got one for his 790. Don't know where he got it. The Agri Supply cat 1 cylinder- just Google Agri Supply hydraulic top link and its really easy to find from there.
    I found the agri supply one. I don't have an agri supply in my area so I checked tractor supply and orscheln's websites and neither sell hydraulic top links to my surprise. Guess I may have to have one shipped.

8. Top | #6
    Big
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Wait for a few more responses, others may have some answers.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Honda Pioneer 700

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    10-14-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Thanks
    i used the Agri Supply $99 top cylinder and a $69 CWA side link from Amazon. nothing wrong with them other than you may/will need to cut/weld the ends to fit your needs. that’s the benefit of buying from FITRITE. his fit.

i will post a thread on mine soon. not quite finished with my frankenstein project.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:04 PM
    Thanks
    I've been doing several hours worth of research looking for a hydraulic top link for my 2032r (possibly top n tilt if price is right) and everything keeps pointing me back to the Fit Rite hydraulics options. I can't seem to actually find anything else. I'd love a fit rite kit, and would equally love to support a forum vendor, but the lead time of 20 weeks to get the kit is a pretty much a deal breaker for me. I'd order a fit rite kit right now if the lead time was within the month, but no such luck.

Any other options?
    Have a look at Gearmore TNT Kits... I learned about them on this forum...... I actually called them two weeks ago and they had a kit in stock to fit my 2038R....

http://www.gearmore.com/gearmore/doc...p_TiltKits.pdf

Sincerely
    Last edited by HomesteadJoe; 04-07-2018 at 08:54 AM.
    BigJim55, ky_shawn, PJR832 and 1 others like this.
    BadAss 2038R, R3s, R4s, Spacers, Eng & Tranny Heaters, LEDs, Cages, Fender Flares, Front Fenders, iMatch, Heavy Hitch, Hitch-N-Can, 800# Quick Tach Weights, 220R Loader, Single Point Hyd, 57" HD Bucket, WR Long Tooth Bar & 3rd Function Hyd, 55" Wicked Root Rake Grapple, 270B Backhoe, 72D MMM, Front 3 pt Hitch, 366 FMB Blade, PHD300 Post Hole Digger w\ Auger Set, LR2172 Landscape Rake w/gage Wheels, RB2072 Rear Blade, BB2072 Box Blade, AP12F Pallet Forks, EA 72" Pine Needle Rake, Fit-Rite TNT

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    10-16-2018 @ 08:44 AM
    Thanks

Any other options?
    Our local farm/home store stocks hydraulic top links for cat 1 and 2 tractors but they will not even order side links. I assume they don't have a vendor to supply them at a price they can move inventory of the shelves quick enough. They didn't say that but lead me to assume it. I contacted fit rite around Christmas of 2016 and inquired about ordering a top link, I don't remember the wait time but it was months..... No thanks. I will say this, the fit rite top links looked to be of better quality and was about 60$ cheaper if I am remembering correctly than what is being stocked on the shelves locally. Personally, I completely agree about ordering a product and waiting that kind of time frame for it, few products are that good IMO. A quick Google search yields all kinds of top links, I would rather buy a cheap top link every 3 or 4 years that I can quickly get my hands on than wait 6 months for one of better quality. Perhaps order the fit rite setup then purchase the cheapest top link you can find online to use until your fit rite order is processed? One of my biggest thoughts about Fit Rite at the time I inquired about ordering..... If it's going to take months to recieve the product to begin with what the heck will I do IF I recieve something that leaks/breaks or has problems of any kind? Wait for a replacement? If I wasn't mad due to the wait time for the product to begin with, waiting weeks/months for a replacement product would push me right off the cliff in a big way.
    BigJim55, lindsey97 and PJR832 like this.
    3520 (cab, eHydro, R1's, 300x fel, forks, grapple) Frontier 5' cutter, 7' Tufline disk, 6' Gill pulverizer, 6' box blade, 6' rear blade, TSC post auger, 6' Woods rfm, 8' JD rotary hoe, 8' Brillion cultipacker, 6' field cultivator, Tarter spreader, Fimco 3 point sprayer, subsoiler, ken's bolt on hooks & clevis, JD Z920 ZTR

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    Today @ 07:07 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HomesteadJoe View Post
    Have a look at Gearmore TNT Kits... I learned about them on this forum...... I actually called them two weeks ago and they had a kit in stock to fit my 2038R....

http://www.gearmore.com/gearmore/doc...p_TiltKits.pdf

Sincerely
    Do you mind sharing the price and what you're getting for the price? I didn't see any pricing info on their website.
    BigJim55, ky_shawn and PJR832 like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast