Anybody have experience with Titan Pallet Forks for Deere MCUT
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Anybody have experience with Titan Pallet Forks for Deere MCUT

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    06-25-2019 @ 08:01 PM
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Anybody have experience with Titan Pallet Forks for Deere MCUT

    Been looking around and found these:
    https://www.palletforks.com/36-palle...re-loader.html

    Anybody have experience with these, or titans in general? Good Bad?

    Price is attractive.

    Thumper
    greenharley and PJR832 like this.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

    dieselshadow (04-10-2018), Drifterbike (04-09-2018), Kennyd (04-09-2018), PJR832 (04-10-2018), ThumperACC (04-10-2018)

  5. Top | #3
    Drifterbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 09:36 AM
    Location
    Hampton Ill
    Posts
    2,713
    Thanks
    1,084
    Thanked 317 Times in 278 Posts
    Man have you wondered into a mine field. Those of us that have Titan like them if you want just forks they are hard to beat. I would go with at least 42" and I went with the high backrest. I used them on my 1025R last summer now I will move them to my 2038R. I leave them on my FEL arms all the time. I have used them for moving pallets to lifting my MMM to clean it to turning the brush pile has it burns.

    If if you want a base system the Artillian are very nice. They are a nice platform to other items. You can get a grapple top for them, or a front bucket scoop. They are lighter than the Titans but MORE money.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    06-25-2019 @ 08:01 PM
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

  8. Top | #5
    PJR832's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    11,336
    Thanks
    1,901
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThumperACC View Post
    So...you're saying maybe I could have searched first????

    Yup, you'd be right and my bad.

    Thanks for the links...
    Thumper
    Yup, seems to be a new thread on this about once a week, plenty of info out there with a few quick searches.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

  9. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    09-21-2019 @ 08:03 AM
    Location
    NW Wis
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I Dealt With A Not So Knowledgeable Customer Service Rep

    A couple weeks ago Titan had a sale on their grapples. I called four times with each call going to an answering machine. A CSR finally called me back. I told him that I have a 3033R with a H165 loader. I asked him if any of their grapples are JDQA (John Deere Quick Attach) compatable? He said he couldn't find the H165 loader on his list, so therefore he didn't know. He told me that I had to take all these measurements, then call him back. Wouldn't you thing that he would have transfered me to another Rep that had more experience with JD's? I'm very reluctant if at all to order something from them.
    BigJim55, greenharley and goat704! like this.

  10. Top | #7
    Captain Hook Kennyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Location
    Westminster, MD
    Posts
    16,379
    Thanks
    5,042
    Thanked 4,073 Times in 2,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A JDFinn View Post
    A couple weeks ago Titan had a sale on their grapples. I called four times with each call going to an answering machine. A CSR finally called me back. I told him that I have a 3033R with a H165 loader. I asked him if any of their grapples are JDQA (John Deere Quick Attach) compatable? He said he couldn't find the H165 loader on his list, so therefore he didn't know. He told me that I had to take all these measurements, then call him back. Wouldn't you thing that he would have transfered me to another Rep that had more experience with JD's? I'm very reluctant if at all to order something from them.
    You have to understand that they are not tractor people, they are "importers", "resellers" or "distributors".
    Kenny

    -John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM


    Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

    Visit our YouTube Channel

    My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

  11. Top | #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,236
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    You have to understand that they are not tractor people, they are "importers", "resellers" or "distributors".
    Are you implying they don't design or spec any of the products they sell?
    JKR and greenharley like this.
    2016 x758 w/60" HC mower, 54" snowblower, MC519 bagger
    2010 2520 w/61" H130 loader, TA 42" forks, KK 60" Pro tiller, iMatch quick hitch, KK middle buster
    1996 345 - Traded
    Other toys: Stihl BR600 backpack blower; McCulloch chainsaws: 10-10S, 700, 805, 10-10; JD trimmer

    2520:__________________________x758:__________________________Faithful 345:___________________

  12. Top | #9
    IndianaJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    10-08-2019 @ 10:12 PM
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 198 Times in 151 Posts
    Just some information on my experience with Titan.
    I ordered 36" forks while they had their sale. Arrived very quickly. Look well built.
    I of course didnt have my tractor yet, so I couldnt mount them up, and once it arrived, I had a couple other minor things going on so I didnt get a chance to mess with them until a few days ago.
    They dont fit. The pins are too far inboard to fit the JDQA on the loader. Placing the bucket and fork frame back to back, they are 7/16" too narrow.
    Now, its not a big deal to me, because I dont have an immediate need for the forks, but is frustrating.
    Then again, I also know that the occasional bad part/machine/whatever gets through even the best quality control (not to say anything one way or the other about Titans), so as long as its remedied in a timely fashion, Im good.

    I called Titan today, because it had been a couple days since my initial email with pictures and measurements, and I had no response.
    The lady I spoke to was helpful, and after hanging on hold a couple times so she could talk to the right people, and find my initial email with pictures, they agreed that the best action was to send me a new one and a call tag for the one I have.
    Their shipping being so fast, I assume Ill have it by Tuesday at the latest.

    Now, all things considered, Id love to have the Artillian forks, but price is certainly a factor, and while the Artillian are awesome forks, I cant justify double the cost to save maybe 53# (including the rack) over the heavy duty Artillian frame and lightweight 36" forks. I get why people do it, as their system is great, but as with most of us, cost is a big concern.
    Were the price only a couple hundred difference, Id have done it.
    Had I done that, I am quite certain Id have had no fitment issues the first time around. Then again, several Titan owners dont have issues either, so maybe its just my luck, lol.
    PJR832 likes this.
    Jim B.

    318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

    Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

  13. Top | #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,236
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJim View Post
    Just some information on my experience with Titan.
    I ordered 36" forks while they had their sale. Arrived very quickly. Look well built.
    I of course didnt have my tractor yet, so I couldnt mount them up, and once it arrived, I had a couple other minor things going on so I didnt get a chance to mess with them until a few days ago.
    They dont fit. The pins are too far inboard to fit the JDQA on the loader. Placing the bucket and fork frame back to back, they are 7/16" too narrow.
    Now, its not a big deal to me, because I dont have an immediate need for the forks, but is frustrating.
    Then again, I also know that the occasional bad part/machine/whatever gets through even the best quality control (not to say anything one way or the other about Titans), so as long as its remedied in a timely fashion, Im good.

    I called Titan today, because it had been a couple days since my initial email with pictures and measurements, and I had no response.
    The lady I spoke to was helpful, and after hanging on hold a couple times so she could talk to the right people, and find my initial email with pictures, they agreed that the best action was to send me a new one and a call tag for the one I have.
    Their shipping being so fast, I assume Ill have it by Tuesday at the latest.

    Now, all things considered, Id love to have the Artillian forks, but price is certainly a factor, and while the Artillian are awesome forks, I cant justify double the cost to save maybe 53# (including the rack) over the heavy duty Artillian frame and lightweight 36" forks. I get why people do it, as their system is great, but as with most of us, cost is a big concern.
    Were the price only a couple hundred difference, Id have done it.
    Had I done that, I am quite certain Id have had no fitment issues the first time around. Then again, several Titan owners dont have issues either, so maybe its just my luck, lol.
    That's too bad. Never fun to have to deal with junk like that. Could you take some pics of your bad forks and measure the center-to-center distance on the pins? I'd be interested in comparing to mine. Also, the distance to the outer edges of the plates that the pins are mounted into. I can't imagine the entire fork frame would be built wrong because that means the main crossbars would be too short. Best guess is that the pin plates got welded on too close together. Do the upper 'hooks' match up with your loader's QA brackets in width?

    Rob
    PJR832 likes this.
    2016 x758 w/60" HC mower, 54" snowblower, MC519 bagger
    2010 2520 w/61" H130 loader, TA 42" forks, KK 60" Pro tiller, iMatch quick hitch, KK middle buster
    1996 345 - Traded
    Other toys: Stihl BR600 backpack blower; McCulloch chainsaws: 10-10S, 700, 805, 10-10; JD trimmer

    2520:__________________________x758:__________________________Faithful 345:___________________

  14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •