Whats it worth, powerflow and MCS?

Thread: Whats it worth, powerflow and MCS?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Thanks

Whats it worth, powerflow and MCS?

GOOD afternoon my GTT brothers
    I have an almost new 14 bushel MCS with a power flow unit for a 54 mmm deck from a 1025r I have everything but the puly that goes on a blade spindle .The bags hang from a bracket mounted where the tow hitch would go . just wondering what it worth ?
    I have a 60 deck and from what I see the bag holder may be the only part compatible.
    can any one shed some lite on what may fit and what the power flow is worth ?
    thank you
    1965 110 needs restoration my 1st tractor I got it back
    2002 455 blower 54 mower 3 point hitch with home made forks and OTC cab
    1986 950 fel back hoe
    2011 1026r fel mmm hm 3 point weight hm edge tamers 2 stage blower r4 tires
    OTC cab with glass windshield and wiper, electric heater, JD weight box ,remote electric chute controller

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Thanks
    Attached is the quote I received last year on the 3 Bag MCS for the 1025R w/54" deck. I'm assuming that is what you have. So that will tell what you the new selling price is.

It also lists the kit numbers for the mounting hardware. JD Parts online has a utility within it whereas you can enter a part number and it will search what models that part is used on. So, with any luck, these sales kits will be active part numbers and from that, you can identify what model they're used on and include that in your sale listing.

You're on the right track and it is good marketing. So often folks just list items with no part numbers and maybe what they know it came from. This really limits your market. I recently sold some rear rims I had. I found the part number, included that in my Craig's List posting and then utilizing the above method, identified all the models they were utilized on--which was quite a few. I had multiple buyers within days. In comparison, there were other postings on Craig's List for the same rims, but no part number or model listing on what they fit. Even though those rims were priced less, mine sold and theirs hasn't.

I went with the MCS20 rather than the 3 Bag MCS as I have a place to dump and with that, much handier than the 3 Bag. If I was having to transport what I collected, the 3 Bag MCS would likely be a better choice.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

4. The Following User Says Thank You to martincom For This Useful Post:

ColonyPark (04-17-2018)

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Thanks

mcs

Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post
    Attached is the quote I received last year on the 3 Bag MCS for the 1025R w/54" deck. I'm assuming that is what you have. So that will tell what you the new selling price is.

It also lists the kit numbers for the mounting hardware. JD Parts online has a utility within it whereas you can enter a part number and it will search what models that part is used on. So, with any luck, these sales kits will be active part numbers and from that, you can identify what model they're used on and include that in your sale listing.

You're on the right track and it is good marketing. So often folks just list items with no part numbers and maybe what they know it came from. This really limits your market. I recently sold some rear rims I had. I found the part number, included that in my Craig's List posting and then utilizing the above method, identified all the models they were utilized on--which was quite a few. I had multiple buyers within days. In comparison, there were other postings on Craig's List for the same rims, but no part number or model listing on what they fit. Even though those rims were priced less, mine sold and theirs hasn't.

I went with the MCS20 rather than the 3 Bag MCS as I have a place to dump and with that, much handier than the 3 Bag. If I was having to transport what I collected, the 3 Bag MCS would likely be a better choice.
    Thank you , you always seem to have a very good reply and I appreciate that , this really has been a great site I wish I knew about it sooner I only learned of it when I bought my 1026r which was a lot of money I thought ,after many 300 and 400 series tractors. but after removing snow with the FEL with home made edge tamers I realized that it really wasn't to much money afterall and next year with the blower and cab I'm going to wish for snow like I did with my first 318 30 years ago
    thanks again
    1965 110 needs restoration my 1st tractor I got it back
    2002 455 blower 54 mower 3 point hitch with home made forks and OTC cab
    1986 950 fel back hoe
    2011 1026r fel mmm hm 3 point weight hm edge tamers 2 stage blower r4 tires
    OTC cab with glass windshield and wiper, electric heater, JD weight box ,remote electric chute controller

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4

Last Online
    03-12-2019 @ 10:40 PM
    Thanks
    Usually 1/2 of new.

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements