Snow Blower for QuickTrak 647A

Thread: Snow Blower for QuickTrak 647A

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    11-20-2014 @ 09:36 AM
    Thanks

Snow Blower for QuickTrak 647A

Hello All, I am looking to add a snow blower to my Quicktrak stander and I am wondering if this possible??? And, if so what types of blowers can I add?? I was hoping I could just add a standard John Deere riding mower 37" attachment.. I added some photos of what I would like to attach below.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN5550.jpeg   DSCN5552.jpeg   DSCN5553.jpeg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    05-29-2016 @ 09:38 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J2Nick View Post
    Hello All, I am looking to add a snow blower to my Quicktrak stander and I am wondering if this possible??? And, if so what types of blowers can I add?? I was hoping I could just add a standard John Deere riding mower 37" attachment.. I added some photos of what I would like to attach below.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks
    I have a 36in quiktrak and I've been demoing a 661R for a few weeks. I don't see a straightforward way to make this work. Since the motor is mounted the deck you would have to leave that on and install a pulley to the blade spindle to get a belt out below the level of the deck then get that to attach to the blower. That might be possible but even with the deck all the way up you'll have very little clearance. Say you make all of that work. With that blower hanging off the front even that big heavy 61in would have very little weight on the back tires. Then you have the problem that quiktraks get really bad on hills as weight is added to the front.

If you really want to use the quiktrak to move snow, a plow that moved up and down with the deck would be a better idea but with the caster wheels in the front you wouldn't be able to apply much force side to side.
    Last edited by atulin; 11-20-2014 at 11:28 PM.
    2032R w/Turfs - H130 w/61in- 46 Backhoe w/13&24 buckets - Ballast Box - 62D MMM - Independent Lift - Power Flow Bagger - Frontier Power Rake - Frontier Overseeder - Frontier RB2172H Rear Blade - Wallenstein BXM42 chipper/shredder - Taylor Way Tiller - Ferri ZME155 slope mower - 55 Gallon PTO Sprayer - PTO Spreader - 6x12 Dump Trailer - 20ft 10k flatbed - Artillian Pallet Forks w/2in Receiver & iMatch Adapters - Landpride HD25 Hydraulic Auger - QuickTrak 636M - QuickTrak 661R EFI

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements