Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: artillian Grapple

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-21-2019 @ 08:32 AM
    Thanks

artillian Grapple

I bought a Grapple for my h120 loader couple years ago with diverter kit. I bought another 1025 for my lake home and wanted to be able to use loader on both tractors. I called artillian to see if I could just buy cable that attaches to joystick controller and runs to selenoid on loader with out buying whole kit, they said just sell as whole kit. Anyone that has this set up have any ideas of another option I could use to control selenoid to open and close grapple. It is powered by 12 volt outlet on tractor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srtjrt4141 View Post
    I bought a Grapple for my h120 loader couple years ago with diverter kit. I bought another 1025 for my lake home and wanted to be able to use loader on both tractors. I called artillian to see if I could just buy cable that attaches to joystick controller and runs to selenoid on loader with out buying whole kit, they said just sell as whole kit. Anyone that has this set up have any ideas of another option I could use to control selenoid to open and close grapple. It is powered by 12 volt outlet on tractor.
    If I understand your question correctly, you have the diverter valve already installed on the second tractor? If that is the case then all that is needed is a single pole on/off switch.

If you do NOT have the diverter, then no. You will need the diverter (Kit) or another method to get a 3rd hydraulic line (i.e. SCV) to the grapple.
    2019 3046r, 385A BH, FEL, JD Ballist box, 6' 3pt hitch rake, 4 way 48" snow blade, 7' 3pt hitch drag blade
    Zero turn Z445, 5' 3pt hitch woods mower, 42" Artillian Pallet forks W/Adapter for snow plow, Standard 3pt hitch receiver to move trailers.
    I haul the tractor with a 2015 2500HD Chevrolet Silverado 4X4 6.6L Duramax W/Allison transmission a 2013 18' 7500lb dove tail trailer made by Appilachian trailers.
    Stihl MS271 Farm Boss Chain Saw 18" blade, Piranha Bar.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:29 PM
    Thanks
    I believe that Kenny at Bolt On Hooks can sell you the wiring setup. He offers basically the same universal set up where has the Artillian sells the whole kit with hoses.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Thanks
    No doubt, Artillian is out sourcing the wiring portion of the diverter kit and that is why they're not selling parts. It would be fairly simple to fabricate, short of coming up with the pushbutton switch box that is secured to the joystick lever. You could probably come up with a pushbutton and the box to house it with from Digikey:

https://www.digikey.com/

The connector is a Deutsch and for a quantity of one, I'd check Amazon.

When I installed mine, I didn't utilize the power outlet, but rather direct wired it to the power distribution module and added a fuse for it. So I probably have the accy power plug somewhere and as far as that goes, probably the Deutsch connector as I have an assortment. You're welcome to them for the cost of the shipping.

If you want that same type of grey jacketed wire, checkout Waytek. They also may have a suitable pushbutton, will have the Deutsch connector (but will likely have a minimum order quantity), and the power outlet plug. So it maybe a one stop shopping:

https://www.waytekwire.com/products?clear=true
    Drifterbike likes this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifterbike View Post
    I believe that Kenny at Bolt On Hooks can sell you the wiring setup. He offers basically the same universal set up where has the Artillian sells the whole kit with hoses.
    I forgot Kenny was offering that. I'd start there, as well.
    Drifterbike likes this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks guys, I will email Kenny first and see what he comes up with!
    Drifterbike likes this.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,081 Times in 2,547 Posts
    I am confused too, why wouldn’t you need the whole diverter kit on the second tractor? Are you transporting your whole loader to the second home?

We generally don’t sell the wiring kit separately either, they are included in the custom kit we source from our supplier (the same as Artillian).
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    I am confused too, why wouldn’t you need the whole diverter kit on the second tractor? Are you transporting your whole loader to the second home?

We generally don’t sell the wiring kit separately either, they are included in the custom kit we source from our supplier (the same as Artillian).
    Based on the original post, it sounds like he has 2 1025R machines and is sharing a single loader between them.

Since the Artillian kit gets mounted on the loader uprights, when he moves the loader from one machine to the other, the diverter and hoses move with it. The only thing that doesn't move is the switch along with 2'-3' of wire to the connector.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Thanks
    Jim hit the nail on the head, sorry I sometimes don't explain things the best. I have two 1025r and everything stays with the loader except the button on joystick and cable that goes to loader that you hook up when you put loader on. I want to have the option to use either tractor with grapple.
    danselec07 likes this.

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    Today @ 06:36 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srtjrt4141 View Post
    Jim hit the nail on the head, sorry I sometimes don't explain things the best. I have two 1025r and everything stays with the loader except the button on joystick and cable that goes to loader that you hook up when you put loader on. I want to have the option to use either tractor with grapple.
    WR Long also sells parts and pieces of their diverter kit, maybe you can use their set up. The grapple itself doesn't care what powers it. I used to have the artillian diverter valve with artillian grapple on my 2210. I bought a 3025e and had a WR long third function valve mounted up and the grapple works great with it. Here is the link.

https://www.wrlonginc.com/spvalvekits
    3025e, D160 loader, Artillian Grapple, Forks, Hoe Bucket, Frontier Land Plane, Rotomec PDH300, Redline Systems 54 inch rock bucket, Heavy Hitch
    400 Garden Tractor, 35a Tiller, 54 inch plow, 60 inch deck

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast