• 3 Post By Herminator
  • 1 Post By Herminator

Thread: Help Identifying a Case Cultivator

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Thanks

Help Identifying a Case Cultivator

Last night while on the forum I came across a post with a craigslist link. I have a short attention span or great curiosity so then I was searching the local craigslist. Came across this cultivator so youngest son and I went to look at it. Ended up going back with the trailer and picked it up. Somewhere in the middle of the drive I talked to Dad and never wanting to miss out on an equipment deal he came along as well.

Nice guy who had a white 2-135 with a loader and and forks and he loaded it up. $100.00 cash but my wife looked at it like BigK looked at his fathers new trailer.

Does anyone know what model Case cultivator this is. I have been searching and I found some that are close but not exact. The nicer one on the case 1031 is a photo online that had the tractor model but not the cultivator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-06-12 18.06.22.jpg   2013-09-08 12.24.52.jpg   2018-06-12 18.05.58.jpg  
    OxPath, BigJim55 and firemachine69 like this.
    Welcome to Intermission.

2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July 2017 but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.
    #compactfarmer

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Thanks
    Last night in my search I posted on the forum where I found the photo of the nicer one. I received a reply last night from the owner of that one but he didn’t know the model. He knew somebody else on the forum who probably would know. He emailed him last night and this morning that person told me it was a later model 914. Actually it was a 916 because it was a 6 row, once converted to 4 it became a 914. Apparently the earlier 914’s had round tubes for the rear arms, the later ones square.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    Welcome to Intermission.

2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July 2017 but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.
    #compactfarmer

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements