Liberty Chipper

Thread: Liberty Chipper

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Thanks

Liberty Chipper

Anyone have any experience with Liberty Chippers? I found one reference to them searching here and that was

The Liberty chipper is another "improved" Jinma that's sold out there.
    So, I'm wondering if the Liberty is something that I should consider. I'm looking at a used one, so price is playing a big role in this. A Wallenstein is out of reach for me at this point. I've got 3.5 acres of wooded property. I'd use it for cleanup in our yard. I'm getting tired of burning brush piles.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Thanks
    I think the line you have there about sums it up. I looked at them some time back but just wasn't impressed with the fit/finish.

Bolton Power Equipment sells the 6" PTO version for $1,895 and I've seen the 8" generic junk from China brand new on Craigslist for $1,295.

I'm considering buying a used PTO chipper to use for now and saving my $$ until I can afford a good unit. Then I just sell the used one to someone else.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements