Wanted -- F935 snow blade

Thread: Wanted -- F935 snow blade

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    07-03-2015 @ 03:19 PM
    Thanks

Wanted -- F935 snow blade

Hello, I am not sure I am posting this in the correct forum, but I need a F900 series front snow blade for my tractor. For the life of me, I am having problems finding one for my older Deere.

thanks Ron

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    11-04-2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Thanks
    You might want to rethink that, I've got a F932(same unit but with a gas motor) I tried to use a brush on mine to clear snow and just couldn't get enough traction. The implements for these tractors are pricey. You could buy a quad with a plow for the same money and get better results.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    07-03-2015 @ 03:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clayh View Post
    You might want to rethink that, I've got a F932(same unit but with a gas motor) I tried to use a brush on mine to clear snow and just couldn't get enough traction. The implements for these tractors are pricey. You could buy a quad with a plow for the same money and get better results.
    Traction hasn't been an issue (so far). I have tire chains and 60 lbs of weight blocks for the rear end. The reason I know is that I had a 46" snowblower, but it needs a major rebuild, and never had any traction issues with the F935. But the quad statement is interesting, might just spend some time looking around for pricing on one.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements