Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Researching hydraulic top link for 1025r TLB

1. Top | #11
    Fit Rite Hydraulics MtnViewRanch's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:30 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    Yes ma’am, it has been done. Click on the link in my signature. There’s a member here that did a beautiful job on his TLB. I can’t find the thread at the moment, but it is documented on Fit Rite’s site.
    Valves and mount, as well as T&T are available. You will need to get a few hoses and fittings to get plumbed into your hydraulic system and you're all set.

Fill out the contact page on my website and I can get you a total cost for what I can provide for your application.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2905.jpg   IMG_2907.JPG   IMG_2911.jpg  
    Brian

Manufacturer of Fit Rite Hydraulics

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MtnViewRanch For This Useful Post:

Herminator (06-24-2018), keane (06-24-2018), Kennyd (06-24-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #12
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dianedebuda View Post
    The description is tough. Back years and years ago when we plowed with a Sears SS/16, saw the need. These days, we use raised beds, so no plowing in our future at this point. HunterWare is indicating that it won't help with a land plane and I suspect will be same for rock rake. Guess I need to determine if BB will be useful to us too. Only thing I can think of is rough grading "new" gravel/dirt which could be done with FEL. Maybe there isn't a "need" at this point? Any other "common" implements where an adjust-from-seat top link would be useful?

Didn't know valves weren't included, but not a big surprise. Concern would be placement of valve(s) so that BH not affected. Alas, no TTWT videos for me to follow.
    Needed the TNT last week!
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

5. Top | #13

Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Thanks
    Looked at pics of the 1026r install on Fit Rite site. Wish I had a better visualization of the seat area and the actual valve positions. Seems like the tool box was removed.

To be honest, am a bit spooked about the install. Pat Braden, the Fit Rite poster, seemed to know his way around his tractor; me, not so much. So if there's problems, I'm more likely to figure there's been a "stupid user error" rather than something needing to be tweaked by Brian. Note there's zero experience here with the 3pt; only memories of the old Sears one. But since ground's been broken with the 1026r install and probably 1025r ones I don't know about, maybe would not be so bad since I think they're similar. Depends how much tolerance Brian would have for the barrage of simplistic questions. ("I'm supposed to connect this whachamacallit to what?" "What does it look like?" "Where's that?" "Are we there yet?")

Guess the key thing for me now is to come up with a killer reason to get a box blade. No question that I'd want the TnT for that. Only task that I can think of that would be better with BB than FEL/leveler would be a drainage ditch on side of driveway. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tractor Tim View Post
    Needed the TNT last week!
    For what? Oh Tim, I'd be in a much better place if you'd already blazed the trail. Haven't seen you with a BB. If don't have, any reason other than $$?

------------------

As always, thanks for the hand holding.
    Last edited by dianedebuda; 06-24-2018 at 08:39 PM.
    keane and kylew like this.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #14
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Actually, everything has been simplified quite a bit since Pat Braden's was done. Fill out the contact page, pretty sure we can get this done without to much pain, other than the cost of everything.

Having no real idea of what you actually need done around your place. But you need to keep in mind that no single implement is the best at multiple tasks. So if any single implement is going to be used for different types of jobs, there is always some kind of compromise. IMO when it's time to get a specific implement for a certain job is when that job has to be done over and over again, such as a driveway.

Contact me and let's see if this is a doable project for you.
    Brian

8. Top | #15

Last Online
    Thanks
    Kind of feel that I've found a really neat solution ... that's looking for a problem to be solved. That is, can I justify the TnT $$ for just the leveler? Thought that might be the case at first, but doesn't sound like it so far. Don't want to waste your time by contacting you if I'm not serious.

9. Top | #16
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dianedebuda View Post
    Kind of feel that I've found a really neat solution ... that's looking for a problem to be solved. That is, can I justify the TnT $$ for just the leveler? Thought that might be the case at first, but doesn't sound like it so far. Don't want to waste your time by contacting you if I'm not serious.
    Your right, please do not look for reasons to make the expense justified. But at least you are aware of this type of solution if-when the occasion arises.
    kylew likes this.
    Brian

10. Top | #17

Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 PM
    Thanks
    have you researched any further into this Diana? I got to mess with one today and man was it nice. I actually Used a bionic blade. And tilting it was still a huge help.
    I see where I could use it most times I get on my 1025 tlb. For just about any implement. Just like DS said. Especially if you use a BB.
    This is something I wouldn’t mind purchasing soon
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isn’t paying attention*

11. Top | #18

Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 PM
    Thanks
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isn’t paying attention*

12. Top | #19

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    have you researched any further into this Diana? I got to mess with one today and man was it nice. I actually Used a bionic blade. And tilting it was still a huge help.
    I see where I could use it most times I get on my 1025 tlb. For just about any implement. Just like DS said. Especially if you use a BB.
    This is something I wouldn’t mind purchasing soon
    After seeing more posts about land planes, started another thread in Hydraulics. Summary: lot of time spent just learning basic hydraulics then ordered FitRight TnT.
    https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...ml#post3044572

Valves have arrived (unexpectedly Heavy ), but won't attempt mods until 100+ heat is over for the season. Want to do this before installing my newly arrived wheel weights. Actual TnT hydraulics not expected until around Thanksgiving.

HTH

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2