FedEx delivered my Ruegg 3PH. My son and I didn't waste any time getting it installed.
When I opened the Ruegg shipping box up, I was surprised to see a JD Installation Manual? Anyway, it was used for reference.
After messing with the hydraulic cylinder, and getting the fittings changed out, and hose extensions in place, the install went OK. The rockshaft control bar was a little confusing, getting it in correctly. Once I sorted that issue out, everything progressed fairly well. The Deere installation manual was more confusion, then help, really.
This is my first dealings with a 3PH. My installing it, gave me some understanding on how they operate. Getting the hydraulic cylinder out was the biggest time consumer. Once the new fittings and hoses were in place, the installation went OK. It was more trial-n-error figuring things out. At least I can say I didn't get frustrated to a point I was throwing wrenches. LOL. I did do a couple "step back-look" back to work moves though. All in all, the install went fine.
After the work underneath was finished, the hydraulic fluid was topped off.
Getting the arms and everything adjusted and leveled took a bit of time. That mainly was due to this being my first experience with these hitches. Everything is leveled and I think ready to go after final adjustments.
I'd like you folks to have a look at my handy work. Spot check everything for me if you don't mind, please.
I took pictures of (I think) everything relevant for your viewing. Please let me know if you see any potential issues.