• 1 Post By kylew
  • 1 Post By martincom

Thread: 1025r TLB weight bracket needed

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-12-2018 @ 07:05 PM
    Thanks

1025r TLB weight bracket needed

Recently purchased came with new HH front suitcase bracket only & 5 - 40lb weights. What parts JD or aftermarket needed to mount. Heading typo 2015 1025RTLB used.
    Last edited by JETT; 08-03-2018 at 10:36 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Thanks
    Is this the Heavy Hitch you have? (Color may be different)

Attachment 641564

Is so, you need the 2 black brackets like in the picture, and the 2 pins shown. The pin shown attached to the hitch is for retaining the weights. The pin shown by the bolts is the lower pin that'll go into the holes in the 2 black brackets once those are mounted. The brackets will probably require longer bolts, especially if you have a mid-mount mower. Here's a picture of the brackets mounted on my tractor.

Attachment 641566

Check to see if the brackets are already mounted on your tractor.

JD offers those brackets, part # LVU25908, but they are $62 each. If you contacted Heavy Hitch, I'm sure they would be able to get you the attaching pieces separately, and probably less than JD.
    Last edited by kylew; 08-03-2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Corrected text
    JustinHEMI likes this.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:24 PM
    Thanks
    If you're going to get a snow blower, or anything thing else that requires the front Quick Hitch, you'll need the mounting kit Kylew described. If so, you may want to hold off and see if the components you need come in the package deal.

Otherwise, Heavy Hitch offers the bracket kit and I'm going to speculate at a better price than JD, but I didn't check. He doesn't have it set up to order online, by itself, so you'll have to call. It is the bracket option on the web page:

https://heavyhitch.com/product/quick...eight-bracket/
    kylew likes this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post
    If you're going to get a snow blower, or anything thing else that requires the front Quick Hitch, you'll need the mounting kit Kylew described. If so, you may want to hold off and see if the components you need come in the package deal.

Otherwise, Heavy Hitch offers the bracket kit and I'm going to speculate at a better price than JD, but I didn't check. He doesn't have it set up to order online, by itself, so you'll have to call. It is the bracket option on the web page:https://heavyhitch.com/product/quick...eight-bracket/
    I believe the bracket only option on that webpage is for the bracket that holds the weights, not the attaching brackets, bolts and pin. I thought they offered the attaching pieces separately but I can't seem to find it. Calling them is probably best.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements