Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Minuteman17

Thread: hydraulic upper link

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:31 PM
    Thanks

Question hydraulic upper link

does anyone know of someway to hook up an hydraulic upper link on a jd 1025r? being disabled for me to make an adjustment to my 3 point take about 20+ minutes

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 06:24 PM
    Thanks
    Here are a couple of links to get you started with gathering information. The second link has a post with many more links. Happy reading!

https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...backhoe-2.html

https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...ydraulics.html
    1025R, H120 FEL, 60D MMM, Rhinohide canopy, iMatch, Frontier BB2060L, SS1067, RC2048, Heavy Hitch front weight carrier, subsoiler, trash bin carrier, rear hitch plate, Titan ballast box, 42 inch forks, Tarter chain harrow, Yard Tuff arena drag, DragnFly Arena Groomer, Newer Model 225 manure spreader, Ken's bucket hooks, Piranha tooth bar, Fimco 40 gallon 3pt boom sprayer,

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:30 PM
    Thanks
    My hubby has problems too. The first of those threads that RetiredDoc listed was mine. There is a second thread https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...ml#post3044572 where I was trying to learn enough about hydraulics to know if getting/installing a hydraulic top/tilt (TnT) was something I had a reasonable chance of doing. Long story short, I ordered the TnT and valve set from Brian at FitRite. Actually just got notification that valve set is in transit; hydraulics not expected until around Thanksgiving. HTH.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:18 PM
    Thanks

That and hydraulic center link

About the best thing I've done is add the Fit Rite TnT kit. All 3 pt implements hitch up easier and work better. The next best addition in this area is Kenny's top link hook. I got it today and it really makes things work better on the iMatch.
    Kennyd likes this.
    2016 1025R FILB with Flames, iMatch, 647 tiller, 2048 heavy box blade, LP20840 Sprayer, SS1036B spreader, Fit Rite Top 'n Tilt, 54" MMM & BM 0827 mulch kit, Mower Deck Axles & Wheels, Loyal 4x4 drag harrow, Ken's Bolt-On Grab Hooks, BXpanded BH dolly & Piranha tooth bar, Heavy Hitch ripper with 8" & 12" plows, Suitcase Weight & Receiver Hitch, Front Weight Bracket, 8 x 42# weights, Artillian 36" forks with backrest & hitch receiver, hood & side panel sound insulation. And a Smile!

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,035 Times in 2,514 Posts
    You can get the JD 3rd SCV option, and an off-the-shelf top link cylinder that may work OK, or the one from FitRite Hydraulic that will be a perfect match to your machine.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements