1025r backhoe grease fittings

Thread: 1025r backhoe grease fittings

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    09-16-2019 @ 06:43 AM
    Thanks

1025r backhoe grease fittings

I am going to order a Lock & Lube for my backhoe. But my backhoe is setting on a dolly up in the shop. Does anybody know if the regular Lock & Lube can reach all of the fittings or should I get the XL?
    Dave

1025r FILB: iMatch / JD 647 Tiller / JD LP 33814 60 Gallon Sprayer with 150" boom / LandPride CA1548 Core Aerator / Woods LR72 Landscape Rake with Titan wheel kit / King Kutter S-400-P Spreader / King Kutter Carry All / Frontier Pallet Forks / JD Ballast Box / ZTrak 915B Zero Turn / Heavy Hitch tooth bar / Frontier BB5048L Box Blade / Woods RB60 Scraper Blade

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Thanks
    I have 2 grease guns with moly grease for the backhoe. One gun (pneumatic) has the short lock n lube fitting on it and it works great. The other gun (manual lever) has a right angle fitting on it. There's a zerk on the bottom end of the structure where the boom connects to the operator station. It's covered by a bunch of hydraulic hoses, and it's easiest to get a right angle fitting in there. I think I used it one other place as well, but I don't put the backhoe into the position prescribed by the diagram on the backhoe for greasing. With these 2 guns, I can get everything without that extra step.

I recently purchased the longer lock n lube fitting for one of my non-moly grease guns. I intend to use it for that tough zerk on the main drive shaft. I may have to enlarge the access hole to get in there with it, but I'm tired of undressing the front end of the tractor to get to that one zerk.
    1025R SCUT
    H120 FEL
    260 Backhoe
    54D MMM
    54 Snow Blower
    54 Front Blade
    JD I-match
    10P Dump Cart
    Heavy Hitch: Receiver hitch w/rack, 2" receiver 8-Weight Rack, 2" front & rear receivers, synthetic blade
    Ken's BOGH: Grab Hooks/ Clevis Mounts, Oblong Ring Slings, Differential Pedal, backhoe step, etc.
    Everything Attachments: Pine Needle Rake, Aerator
    Bxpanded: Ripper Claw, Trenching Bucket, Quick Change for 260 BH
    Artillian: 3K fork frame & 36" tines
    Miller Tire: R4 tire chains

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements