Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Everything Attachments 50" grapple

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Thanks

Everything Attachments 50" grapple

Who has one and/or who has used one? What else is needed with this grapple?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:07 AM
    Thanks
    i have a 55” wicked and i love it. you can specify which quick connects you want when you order it. nothing else needed if you have hydraulics to the front already.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    I have a jd1025r and don't have a 3rd function. Does EA supply what is needed to make the hydraulic connections or do I need to look else where?

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:20 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoore View Post
    I have a jd1025r and don't have a 3rd function. Does EA supply what is needed to make the hydraulic connections or do I need to look else where?
    The Artillian diverter kit will work with the EA grapple. You can check out our installation video to see how it is installed.

Tim
    North585, Ray_PA, PJR832 and 3 others like this.
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Thanks
    2nd the Artillian kit.
    PJR832 and kylew like this.
    2019 2038R, dual rear vavles, power beyond, 220R loader, 57" HD bucket, iMatch, R3+ tires, JD premium LED light kit, wheel spacers, Artillian diverter, EA wicked root grapple, Heavy Hitch "flexible ballast" and bolt on toothbar, Ken's extended iMatch hook and loader grip, Titan forks, Woods BB60X rotary cutter, CRI stump bucket, Fit Rite hydraulics top link.

1940 John Deere H with PTO, hand start.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Right now I'm trying to decide between the EA and the Artillian grapple. I the having to get one thing from here something else from there and then piecing together bits and pieces. I ain't got time for that.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:20 AM
    Thanks
    Right now I'm trying to decide between the EA and the Artillian grapple. I the having to get one thing from here something else from there and then piecing together bits and pieces. I ain't got time for that.
    Here is our latest with the Artillian...

(See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tractor Tim For This Useful Post:

wentonbrown (09-04-2018)

11. Top | #8

Last Online
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Thanks
    Buying the diverter from Artillian and buying the grapple from EA isn't really "piecing together bits and pieces" IMHO. You're buying two very distinct and necessary components of a system from two vendors that sell top of the line components.

EA also sells a diverter system from _____ (it's early and I can't remember that vendor) but it's more "generic". The advantage with the Artillian system is that the hoses, the mounting bracket, etc. is sized specifically for your tractor and loader. It's about the easiest install that you're ever going to come across!!

With regards to the grapple, if you like the EA grapple, get it. I personally prefer the looks of the "clamshell grapple" that they sell over the "flat bed grapple" that Artillian sells. In my mind it looks like it would work better to pull shrubs and bushes (although Tim's video could change my mind! ).

The only thing you're going to need to source locally are the male fittings that will go on the end of the grapple hoses where they plug into female block attached to the diverter valve.

Here's another GREAT, but often not mentioned option for a diverter setup - KennyD!! Here's his website that mentions his hydraulic products. The diverter is from the same manufacturer as Artillian (which is top quality). Kenny also sells a full line of fittings, hoses, etc. My guess is that if you call EA and ask them what type of threaded ends they put on their hoses attached to their grapples, Kenny can set you up with the right fittings that will fit into the diverter system and you won't even have to make a trip to your local Tractor Supply for the fittings.

Here's my take on buying from Kenny - The quality of the product is top notch. The quality of his knowledge and service is beyond top notch!! He puts in countless hours on this board helping those of us with much less knowledge about tractors and hydraulics (which includes me) - all without pay. If I can buy something from him that's the same price range for the same quality (or better), I'm going to do it! (And I have done it!!) I like helping the people that help me (and so many others!).
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (09-04-2018)

13. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Thanks
    I second Kennyd, I went that route, yes more work, but fun project and much help from Kenny as requested.
    As most things, the more you put into it the less overall cost
    BigJim55, mark02tj and PJR832 like this.
    2009 JD 2305 w/ Femco folding ROPS,Power Beyond Kit, KBOH, 54"MMM, 47" Snowblower, 200CX Loader w/ BB, Powerhorse 12 ton Logsplitter and King Kutter tool carrier and 17P kart
    2009 Cub Cadet/Yanmar ex3200, Land Pride 60” land plane and 60” finish mower, worksaver posthole digger w/ 9” auger, “The thumb” add on grapple, third function valve and KBOH of course

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fdmars For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (09-04-2018)

15. Top | #10

Last Online
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Thanks
    If this worries you then the Artillian setup is really a complete package deal-no extra pieces or parts necessary-one stop shopping and after you get it all installed then you can turn the key and grapple.
    Kennyd, BigJim55 and kylew like this.
    2004-L130

2013-2032r, Curtis Hard side cab (project), H130 FEL & 61"bucket, Artillian Modular Grapple on HD frame with Diverter, 2300# Artillian frame w/ 36" x 3" tines, 46BH 9" & 13" bucket, Frontier RB1060, HLA 1000 series 60" JDQA Snow plow, JD ballast box, RK QH, Homemade 3pt multi purpose hitch, 117W of extra LED lights on ROPS and side Brush guards, Ken's bolt on hooks-3x, Ideal Knife grooved R-4's.

16. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast