• 1 Post By etcallhome

Thread: Qh05

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-10-2019 @ 08:54 AM
    Thanks

Qh05

Who is using the land pride QH05?
    How do you like it compared to the more expensive I match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Levi likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,223 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moweec View Post
    Who is using the land pride QH05?
    How do you like it compared to the more expensive I match?
    There really isn't much to like or dislike... it is a Quick Hitch. The main advantage of the QH05 is it was designed specifically for a sub-compact tractor and it does not require Cat-3 bushings for the lower hooks. It can accept a standard Cat-1 pin directly. That makes it much more convenient if you have multiple implements.

The only "cons" I can think of are the QH05 is only rated for 700 lbs. whereas it's larger brother the QH15 is designed for 2000 lbs. I would suspect that JD's iMatch is rated for a similar weight. The other possible con is that it does not have an adjustable top-hook. Although a lot of iMatch users consider the adjustable top-hook more of a PITA than an advantage.

There are a few YouTube videos showing the QH05 in use.

What implements are you planning to use?
    Last edited by jgayman; 09-24-2018 at 09:45 AM.
    Levi likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    09-10-2019 @ 08:54 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    There really isn't much to like or dislike... it is a Quick Hitch. The main advantage of the QH05 is it was designed specifically for a sub-compact tractor and it does not require Cat-3 bushings for the lower hooks. It can accept a standard Cat-1 pin directly. That makes it much more convenient if you have multiple implements.

The only "cons" I can think of are the QH05 is only rated for 700 lbs. whereas it's larger brother the QH15 is designed for 2000 lbs. I would suspect that JD's iMatch is rated for a similar weight. The other possible con is that it does not have an adjustable top-hook. Although a lot of iMatch users consider the adjustable top-hook more of a PITA than an advantage.

There are a few YouTube videos showing the QH05 in use.

What implements are you planning to use?
    Disc harrow. 4 ft bush hog. Scrape blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Levi likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,223 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moweec View Post
    Disc harrow. 4 ft bush hog. Scrape blade
    As long as they are all fully quick hitch compatible you should be ok. But without an adjustable top-hook if anything doesn't quite fit right your only recourse will be a grinder, torch or welder.
    Levi likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,584 Posts
    IMO no way would I buy any brand QH with out adjustable top hook.. Have owned a HF and now JD both with adjustable top hook.

Just had to adjust mine a few minutes ago, attached the shovel plow to dig potatoes. Now after the garden dries off probably next week or next week or will need to put on the tiller . Will need to adjust for the tiller or when I use the rear blade.

Buy with adjustable top hook or you will be cutting and welding, only takes a few minutes to make the adjustments with adjustable top hook.
    Levi likes this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to etcallhome For This Useful Post:

AJW1025 (09-24-2018)

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements