• 6 Post By Levi
  • 1 Post By Bubber

Thread: Ratchet Rake @ TSC $99

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 05:49 PM
    Thanks

Ratchet Rake @ TSC $99

I saw a Ratchet Rake at my local TSC sticker price at $299.99. I was hoping they didn't have the mounting hardware as it was just sitting outside kinda out of place and I was going to try and get a deal. They ended up having the box containing everything and I couldn't get a discount according to the employee so I decided to buy it and went to the register. When the cashier rang it up I already had the three bills in my hand to pay. She states the total at $106 and change. I paid as fast as i could and got the hell out of there. I figured it may have been a mistake.

I checked the website and TSC shows a Tarter farms rake which looks like the same thing but black for $349. I read a few posts when researching the ratchet rake that were from like 5 years ago where people were buying the larger size for $99 at TSC because they were discontinued. I don't know how long the 52" model has been discounted, but I figured I would let others know. If you come across a Ratchet Rake in your local TSC you could be finding a great deal as i did!

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to try it out today

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    For the price difference you mentioned I would not have left till all concerned were confident that it was the right price. If it isn't that cashier is going to be short on her next pay check and I wouldn't want to be the cause for that. Went through something similar at Lowes where they didn't charge me for an item I bought. I checked to make sure in the parking lot and then went back in and paid what I was supposed to. My mind is at peace.
    keane, tj1, Firemark and 3 others like this.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Thanks
    They clearanced them some time ago. I'm surprised that there was still one around. You got a deal!

https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...clearance.html

I'm pretty sure I paid $99 for mine a long time ago.
    Last edited by Bubber; 11-04-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Levi likes this.
    2014 2032r Classic...

-Dan

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements